View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Not seen anu springer pups worth thousands, but if someone has taken your dog to make money, how best to proove this then by hiring a company that charges a grand a day to find them?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
It is difficult to creep up on a dog when you are wearing a high viz coat in the middle of a field......................
i spat my drink out when he fell over that fence

my nana told me i should do a job like this
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 07:59 PM
It is difficult to creep up on a dog when you are wearing a high viz coat in the middle of a field......................
That is exactly what I thought! I laughed out loud at that bit pity they haven't got some camo gear in that huge ambulance...
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Well if nothing else that was a bit of entertainment.

I was thinking to myself could they not of darted the dog? And then put him in a crate.... Could of caused a serious accident being so close to a motorway.

The shep though was lovely!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Ah yes the GSD that has been trained to track dogs................ the one that kept scent marking and it was AMAZING how the dog handler immediately identified a dog poo.................
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Ah yes the GSD that has been trained to track dogs................ the one that kept scent marking and it was AMAZING how the dog handler immediately identified a dog poo.................
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 08:22 PM
That proper made me chuckle especially when he nearly commando crawled
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm watching this on plus 1 hr so I haven't seen it all yet but I am horrified that some of these pet detectives are charging £1,000 a day to push posters through letterboxes and walk around with a tape recording of the owner calling their pet. That is absolutely disgraceful.
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
I'm watching this on plus 1 hr so I haven't seen it all yet but I am horrified that some of these pet detectives are charging £1,000 a day to push posters through letterboxes and walk around with a tape recording of the owner calling their pet. That is absolutely disgraceful.
Talk about taking advantage of peoples emotional attachment to their animals! I was really looking forward to this programme but it was just stupid. That man in the field wearing the high vis jacket lol hmmm wonder what startled that Sheltie
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 09:46 PM
or the fact that the sheltie looked like lassie :S it looked nothing like lassie
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »