Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2015, 07:22 AM

Good Morning dogsey daily peeps Tuesday

Morning all you sleepy heads. Sunny here but forecast not that good. Still the gardens need it. Off to take Sara to the doc's for a blood pressure monitor to be fitted for 24 hours. Then take her back tomorrow to see what it says. Useful us mums with cars. Hope Barry is better. June hope you got your phone sorted out. Hope all others have a good day. ttfn.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-04-2015, 07:42 AM
Good morning fellow members very cold here this morning.

I have Hannah today and I hoped to go in the garden to play games but it is too cold for sitting still out there .

Enjoy your day everyone

Sue I hope Barry is a little better today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2015, 08:01 AM
Morning all, lovely day here too at the moment.
Sue I echo everyones sentiments for Barry. I hope he is well on the way to improvement.
Today we are going to Dunelm there are one or two bits I need and then to the freezer shop to stock up before our friends come in 10 days time.
Hope everyone is well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2015, 08:17 AM
Had a good sleep and only woke a couple of times, still got this banging head though Very heavy rain overnight and its bluddy cold outside, was glad to get in after handing breakfasts out and tidying round. Not raining at the moment but very dark grey sky, so think theres more rain to come - as if by magic its pouring down, timed it right with the breakfasts Loved the tale of Boris and the footsteps in the butter Gordon Glad to hear Barry is getting on the right side of things now, Sue, and thoughts of his demise have been totally squashed. Got the bone run today so hoping the rain has passed over and gone elsewhere by the time I set off. Hoping my new sim card comes today. Thanks for that number Mandy, aren't the numbers with all the 3's a new version of the 087 numbers, or am I wrong
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2015, 09:06 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.
Sunny here but blooming cold as I found out when Dillon obliged to come for a walk down the riverside today. Had a big fleecy jacket on too but the Fen winds cut right through you.
Eileen I didn't think I would get into breaking bad but totally addicted now and there were only a couple of white y front moments so far anyway and I'm on series 3. Few nude moments including Walter.

Good luck with the monitor fitting for Sarah brenda.
Meg hope you can find something to do that's warmer with Hannah.
Enjoy Dunelm Nippy Jen don't spend too much.
June sorry the head is still bad.

My baby boy is 30 today where does the time go. He is meeting Gorden tomorrow evening and they are having a drink and a bite to eat together. He then flies off to Mexico Thursday for a week with Maca she will be working towards the end of the break but Michael is capable of amusing himself. They are going to Tulum. Here's a link if interested looks beautiful.
https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=tulum+mexico
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Good morning

Happy birthday to Michael Lynn hope he has a good time in Mexico.

Good luck to Sarah and the monitor Meg. Yes mums and cars avery very much in demand at times but hey thats what we do for our children.

Enjoy your day with Hannah and find something warm to do Meg.

Nippy be careful in Dunelm it is very addictive

Hope the rain eases for you June and you can get the girls out.

Lovely and sunny here although a little chilly early on. Teazle walked and have edged all the paths round the rear lawn now having coffee before mowing it. No call from Barry yet so hope all is well with him. Thank you for all your good wishes I am sure they are helping.

Have a good day and stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2015, 09:49 AM
Hello everyone that has risen. Been and taken Sara to have aher monitor fitted and fortunately I don't have to do it tomorrow as she can drop it in early to the surgery and then go to work. Lovely and sunny here and warm behind windows. But they still say it is going to get wetter. Oh well off to do something, but not sure what? Have a good rest of day. Hope your headache goes soon June, nothing worse. Could it be stress from the last few days? Take some paracetamol and see if they will help. bfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2015, 10:07 AM
Take just over 2 hours to get online on the laptop, and the battery is almost gone now, was using my tablet earlier on, but the battery was down on that, so plugged it in and diverted my energies to getting the laptop fired up. Rain seems to have stopped now, very cold though, and it will be even colder on the fens like you say Lynn, and very Happy Birthday to Your Boy, hope he enjoys Mexico, will look at your link now I am actually stable (I think) online. Brenda, I'm already on co-codemol for my back, so can't take anything else really, it probably is all the goings on recently, just got to grin and bear it and get through it haven't I, can't collapse in a heap and pull a corner round myself, that won't get me anywhere. One of my friends found a similar phone to the one thats gone on ebay for just over £60, its a recon one, but will get that when my monthly works pension comes in on the 1st, hoping my sim card gets here today. Down to 8 minutes on the battery so best go and plug it in, otherwise it will flop again!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Morning,just about
Happy Birthday Michael Wonder would they like a cling on to go to Mexico with,had a look,its fab Will give Breaking bad another go LYNN
TW sorry your head still hurts,take it easy(( hugs))
Thinking of Barry,hope he's ok xx
It is sooooo cold,have my clothes on,dressing gown over the top Only doing house stuff,it's not like I'm going out like this!! I would though,it's very cosy
Hope GRIFF is alright,at the doc's xx
Big hi to all,off for a bath,might warm me up.Nothing major planned for today,defo won't be gardening,that's for sure
See you later,have a great day
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2015, 11:20 AM
No bone run today, they have been trying to contact me, only of course they can't the ceilings fell in, so they are closed whilst they are doing it, so no bones till Thursday got something organised on Thursday and I can't change it now. My sim cards come, but can't open the back of the phone, I'm sick of it all, I really am. Not even had girls out I can't motivate myself to do anything really. Need to get a grip don't I, will have to find a phoneshop that will put the simcard in for me, tried everything to get the back off, there will be a Special Way that I don't know about!!!! Wonder if the little kiosk by the bus station is open, he's OK and probably won't charge much, if anything.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »