Just so happy for you and ignore your brother, you don't need the hassle
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Only one more sleep to go now

Just so happy for you and ignore your brother, you don't need the hassle
Thanks we hope tomorrow she will ring to discuss with us tomorrow she has a deserved day off today so someone else that Ollie loves will be ringing with todays news.

I am doing all my research into what too feed him naturally too help his joints so am off out in a bit to get them all in.

Better do some christmas stuff too today.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Woo Hoo Ollie
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi Lynn I have been following Ollie's progress quietly confident that things would improve . Fingers crossed he will be home with you on Monday but don't be disappointed if he needs a couple more days, good things are worth waiting for xx .
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Woo Hoo Ollie
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Lynn I have been following Ollie's progress quietly confident that things would improve . Fingers crossed he will be home with you on Monday but don't be disappointed if he needs a couple more days, good things are worth waiting for xx .
Thank you Jackie and Mini.

It will be hard having too wait another couple of days but if Nadia feels it necessary we know it is the right thing to do so will wait patiently as long as he comes home well and is able to support himself that is all we ask.

All the hard work that has gone into getting him well again we certainly do not want to be undoing it.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 04:27 PM
I've been out today Lynn so only just got a chance to check the thread..I am so hoping he will be able to come home tomorrow but understand totally where you are coming from about leaving him for a bit longer if he isn't quite fit to come home just yet.

We have still got everything crossed here xxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Another lot of good news and hopefully more today. Everything still crossed he is home tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I've been out today Lynn so only just got a chance to check the thread..I am so hoping he will be able to come home tomorrow but understand totally where you are coming from about leaving him for a bit longer if he isn't quite fit to come home just yet.

We have still got everything crossed here xxx
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Another lot of good news and hopefully more today. Everything still crossed he is home tomorrow.
Tank you both really hope it will be tomorrow but have to wait as Nadia is on a well deserved day off today. I have a feeling their will be tears when we take him home they have fallen in love with the rascal.

I have been out shopping today and we have got Nadia a nice frame and are going to do a nice picture of Ollie for her and for the nurses we have key rings and will put his picture in for them do you think that is ok or a bit presumptuous ?

For Ellie the first vet we have brought a nice box of chocolates for her she didn't deal with him too much after sedation and x-rays he was then handed over but the time she did have him she was so good and thorough. We will never be able to thank them enough for their patience and their thoroughness. I fear if he had been anywhere else we may of lost him.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Lynn - I think those presents you have bought are great and I am sure they will all be thrilled with them. It shows a lot of thought on your part.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Meggie and Jasmine have their paws crossed as well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Lynn - I think those presents you have bought are great and I am sure they will all be thrilled with them. It shows a lot of thought on your part.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Meggie and Jasmine have their paws crossed as well
Thank you.
Page 52 of 123 « First < 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 102 > Last »