View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 07:57 AM
So many photos on here for me to catch up on .... it will take a while so I started from the end and will work backwards

Jen your new pad looks fab and in really good nick. It'll soon feel like home and you've got more security there haven't you which is great.
BlueJay I just love your dogs
Daisy what a fab photo .............. checking out whats going on in the garden
Tang I feel as though I've been to Larnaka now .... you live in a wonderful place with so many varied walks
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
WOW Daisy would be sat on top of me giving me the pizza drool, we can't eat anything on our laps

Jen your new place looks lovely, roll on this time next week when you are all in and settled!!!

Here is Daisy watching the bird table...

And Jen - here are some welcome to your new home cakes I made just for you....

I know you can't actually see Daisy's expression in that photo of her watching the bird table but ... it made me laugh out loud!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Nomnomnomnomnom bambi

Those cakes look super tasty!
Loving the pizza face and the bird watching
You heartless witch!

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hey BJ great pic,still trying to work out what that is though
It's a bit of Bambi Lacey! Poor little Bambi!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Taken on our return from a morning spent on the beach - Bella's mortal enemy - the big metal monster invading her territory!

Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Omg been like 10 pages since I was last on!.
I see Layla is in season, good luck Jen you might need it . Is she still going out for walks?. Love your new photos, especially the one of Malcolm in the puddle, and the one where one of Layla's ears is stood up.

Lacey is such a sweet thing. I have a soft spot for Shih Tzu's, think they are my 2 nod favourite little dog breed.

Lovely photos from everyone else.
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 05:10 PM
I have quite a few
Lola running away from Holly

On a walk doing the same thing. I took 2 toys but they always end up running up and down the field wanting the same toy, and it is always Holly chasing Lola. Lola loves to be chased.

Face shot. She is getting belly rubs
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Some more

Holly and Ryan looking to see if the ball is under the car

Ryan thinks something is funny

Happy Holly

Ryan
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 05:52 PM
VickyI love the one of them looking under the car "do ya thunk we fixed it" brilliant.

Tang please send me blue skies

Thanks for all the photos everyone
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Thank you, Florence! For a fussy dog Layla spends a lot of time in the kitchen Love Ella's pizza face, Scooby gets like that but he is rude enough to make little muttering noises under his breath at me rather than waiting as patiently.

Aww DD I hope I didn't miss out on any cake! I need cake Nothing quite like a spot of bird watching, mine prefer bunny watching though

BlueJay, I am pleased you have posted a photo of Ripley even if it is one of her butchering Bambi

Have you caught up yet Jenny? Already starting to feel like home now, just a few more days and we'll be in.

Can I ask, Tang, what is the big metal monster doing? To Bella that must look like the Iron Giant!

You made the mistake of looking away from the thread Vicky and without pictures of the fabulous Holly and Lola we had to make our own entertainment Layla is being really good bless her, we can still walk because we can use the fields at work after hours so she's still getting a good off lead run twice a day even if all we're really doing is playing fetch and swimming. I does mean there's no exciting walks at the moment though and it is getting retry repetitive. Still the swimming is fun for them.

Ryan looks like he's having great fun. Holly is obviously very good with him. Her satisfied belly run face is great! Lovely to see little Lola in there to

Great photo's everyone!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Here's some of my lot.

Bandit snoozing on the sofa -

After a busy morning Malc and I went to bed for a nap, this is how I found him when I woke up -

That's me behind him, he was pressed right up against me

Scooby waiting for the neighbour to come out so I could drive her to her car which is living the other side of the flood -

Page 99 of 130 « First < 49 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 > Last »