Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lurcher-lass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Freecycle is a site where you can get rid of things you don't want anymore to someone who might find them useful instead of chucking them away. It is worldwide, google them and there will be one local to you.
Register and as long as you offer something free first you can also request items.

I've got rid of lots of furniture etc to good homes and also got lots of stuff too. I got a new breadmaker free, a new slow cooker free, all my winemaking stuff, the cat's condominium and we've got lots of palletts and firewood for the firepit.

I just had alook it looks fab, but do you need to use yahoo?
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 08:26 PM
we got a 6month old washing machine. the guy had bought it in italy and when he shipped it over it was too big for his kitchen. so he freecycled it. its a bosch one. and works like a charm
im after a new dog bed for ben now so will be requesting one on there.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 11:52 PM
I've had an exercise bike (which actually turned out to be pretty unusable and may still be in the back yard waiting to go to the dump...) and a cat bed from Freecycle.

The cat bed is great, really nice little denim thing, absolutely nothing wrong with it and was clean when I got it from previous owner. It retails at about a tenner and Smitch loves it - can't keep her out of it!
lurcher-lass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-01-2009, 11:57 AM
well i joined, cant really get my head round it, and i forgot my yahoo ID lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2