Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 07:27 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Nice and dry this morning, and here in Croydon, it’s not even that cold.

Last night’s Indian takeaway was naff! It cost £20, and really wasn’t worth it. Both Baz and I make nicer curries, so I think that’ll be the last time we have one of those. Our favourite Indian restaurant closed down earlier this year when the owner died. It really was outstanding, and we can’t find anything to match it. We’ve been spoilt!

Baz is off to Stamford Bridge for a 2pm kick off today. There’s loads I could be doing whilst he’s at football, but, knowing me, I’ll probably fall asleep in front of the TV. In my defence, I am making a batch of spag bol this morning, so it’s not a totally unproductive Sunday

Whatever you’re up to, have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
"Honey," said this husband to his wife, "I invited a friend home for supper." "What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I haven't been shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!" "I know all that." "Then why did you invite a friend for supper?" "Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married."
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 07:36 AM
Morning Vicki, morning everyone,
Sorry about last nights takeaway Vicki,Today i shall be brave and venture on the underground,I hate the tube, its the only way I can get to discover dogs though I will of course be taking my "flexible friend"

Jeanette
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning everyone,
Sorry about last nights takeaway Vicki,Today i shall be brave and venture on the underground,I hate the tube, its the only way I can get to discover dogs though I will of course be taking my "flexible friend"

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - you'll melt it!
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Morning Vicki morning all aww sorry your takeaway was,nt very nice shame when you look forward to it aswell hope you all have a good day
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
Morning Vicki morning all aww sorry your takeaway was,nt very nice shame when you look forward to it aswell hope you all have a good day
Morning Jean
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all dry and cold here this morning.
Sorry about the take-away Vicki its not as if they are cheap.
We are off to Cornmill Meadows in a bit with Ollie for a change.Then Roast chicken for lunch.
Have a good day all.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Very dark and cold here this morning, looks like it could rain any minute. I hate it when that happens with a takeaway Vicki, such a waste of money Off to take Cassie to the beach then back to make Enchillada's for today's dinner. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all dry and cold here this morning.
Sorry about the take-away Vicki its not as if they are cheap.
We are off to Cornmill Meadows in a bit with Ollie for a change.Then Roast chicken for lunch.
Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Very dark and cold here this morning, looks like it could rain any minute. I hate it when that happens with a takeaway Vicki, such a waste of money Off to take Cassie to the beach then back to make Enchillada's for today's dinner. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Morning Jackie

We have sweet and sour pork for dinner tonight, after Bazzo gets back from footie - yum!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Drizzling here, one 6 year old party down one more to go. Costing me a fortune in presents oh and of course then we had the Tooth Fairy come last night Mia said she didnt see her come but she heard her wings

Have a good day all xx
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Morning Vicki

am still full of cold here
got the worse sore throat ever

and got to go xmas shopping today

hubby has taken my youngest daughter and her friend to see My Chemical Romance in concert at Newcastle so at least it will be a quiet day

have a good day
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >