View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2007, 05:16 AM
EEk the one I used was definitely called advantage, but it was more than 3 years ago, maybe something changed. Also I am not in UK. But still...
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 06:15 AM
How is he today?
We haven't had a reaction to Advantage, but then we've never used it...but have had a dogs with reactions to Frontline.
It could well be if they lie together he's got a bit near his eye that's irritated it. On the Frontline box it says to keep dogs away from each other over night and not to stroke them til the application patch is dry...so says to do it late evening (or around and abouts). I know another memeber on here had a bit of a problem with her dogs when applying Frontline early in the day, one vomited becuase she'd been in contact with the other (licking though I think).

I admit these products make me nervous nowadays....they are pesticides and I wouldn't put it on my skin, but then I don't know what the answer is????

Got them on tablets at the moment...can't remember what they're called (and was advised after the reaction of one to the spot on)...ummmmmmmm

(Thinking)

(Still thinking)

(Thinking should go check but can't be bothered getting off my lazy backside...)

I think it's called Program????? No reactions as yet....

Hope your wee boy is okay. xxxxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2007, 06:27 AM
How is Harvey today?
Hope he is feeling better.I haven't had to apply anything to Ollie the garlic has been doing the trick.Done the cat though.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 09:57 AM
morning girls, thanks for asking A that post made me laugh
So Harvey is fine this morning, did wonder what I would come down too

I think after I did them both they went for a snoozle and they always lay on each other so that is probably why his eye was irratated. All is back to normal this morning
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Thank goodness for that Tracy! ONe thing I will say though, whenever I have deflead mine, I always did it last thing at night, because it emphatically states on any of the labels not to touch the dog or let other dogs go near them for ???? hours!! Remember that for next time and read the label!!!! Lol! xxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2