View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
WelshWoofs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Mine won't eat dried kibble. Period. Initially I tried moistening it with water, then home-made stock but he still wasn't interested. I wouldn't bother buying Iams gravy - just get some bones off the butcher (or a buy a whole chicken, portion it for you and use the carcass for stock) and let them simmer away on the stove for a few hours in water with a couple of carrots, celery and a bouquet garni, then strain and you can freeze the stock as icecubes (which mine loves as 'popsicles' when it's hot).

Mine's now on Naturediet for most meals (he seems to prefer it warm with a little cooked brown rice mixed in to make it less 'sticky') and then he'll have the odd dinner of rice with chicken, mince or salmon with egg and some green veg steamed and blitzed in the processor. For treats he likes tripe sticks, pig ears or home-baked biscuits (which I'll sometimes crumble up into some natural yogurt).
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4