View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-05-2007, 10:13 PM
thanx for the wiki link Zoundz...wiki says there is a popular net culture based around these pics (espesh on caturdays!! LOVE IT!!)

but i'm a member of several dog chat forums and i havent seen it before today....what sort of sites is this stuff from?

my girlfriend, Danish Pastry on here, photoshops her pictures and adds text (normal english though)..does that count?
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2007, 10:17 PM
well, I'd not really heard much about it until someone posted it on the rat forum, so I'm new to it too But I really liked what I saw when I was browsing the ihazcheezburger site I think they're really cute and funny!
Not really sure what sort of sites they are from, except the ones I posted But they always have me in hysterics!

xx
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-05-2007, 10:22 PM
ok, i will get danish pastry to do one tomorrow for our dogs
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by Zoundz View Post
well, I'd not really heard much about it until someone posted it on the rat forum, so I'm new to it too But I really liked what I saw when I was browsing the ihazcheezburger site I think they're really cute and funny!
Not really sure what sort of sites they are from, except the ones I posted But they always have me in hysterics!

xx
I've been following them, and their analogues cat_macros and dog_macros on Livejournal. There's even an *Icanhastardis* Dr Who macro on there, which is brilliant.
The idea is that cats (or dogs) have not got the command of the English Language the way we do, and communicate in pidgin english. That, and that they are cure and simple minded...
There are a couple of *regular* phrases already. "I can haz *whatever* " is one...*I can haz cheezburger?" for example. Another is *I am in your $foo, interacting with your $bar"...for example *I is on your cheezburger, stealin' yor pikklz*...
For some reason a Walrus features, in search of a bucket...
It is hilarious, and cute, and harmless, and we all should be anthropomorphising our dogs, to cause them maximum embarassment
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2007, 10:41 AM
[IMG][/IMG]
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Sorry - but I haven't
:smt017 :smt017 :smt017 sorry soundz i dont get it