Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2016, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
but her Kidney is bleeding so she will need referring to get that looked into.
Hi Griff, glad the hospital went OK but very sorry about your Mum, you probably know more about her condition than I do but just wanted to say that I hope it is 'fixable'
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Harvey....it was me that suggested permission be sought... From the council, that way no comment could be made that it would need to come down , where I live we have to ask permission for a shed...well all sorts of stuff really
Ah got the picture now Yes you are of course absolutely correct regarding the council planning. Don't know if applies where you are but our local planning department have a neat guide on their website, you just enter all the dimensions and where it is going and it tells you if 'Planning permission' is required.

I was thinking Sue was refering to permission from son
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Thanks Harvey, it is a slight bleed and they don't seem unduly worried about it, mum isn't too concerned either
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2016, 09:56 PM
I am in bed already....everyone has had medicine and the right medicine has gone to the correct recipient, I shall say goodnight to you all as I can feel myself drifting off
It's quite a task sorting out meds, some has to be with food, some not, can take a whole sheet of A4 paper to sort it

Goodnight Griff sweet dreams
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 09:59 PM
We are covered by a covenant so have to have everything in writing, if you have a front garden that is grassed it has to stay as grass, it shouldn't be fenced off , we can't keep chickens or livestock, no caravans are to be kept at your home...the list goes on and on
Ooooo no,Moyra shouldn't need his permission!!! I think it is a great idea myself
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Ooooo no,Moyra shouldn't need his permission!!! I think it is a great idea myself
So do I, it will be secure (No one can see it) dry (No rain to rust the metal bits) and convenient (She won't have to lug it up and down the garden)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2016, 10:12 PM
OK I'm away to my bed now, greetings to all who may yet come on tonight, I expect LG is having a grand time watching rugby reruns, while munching on something he's normally not allowed to eat, and feeding the dogs by hand If only the Mem could see him now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2016, 10:46 PM
She's probably put those spy cameras up that hook up to her mobile so she can see everything he does
Hoping Casey gets better very soon
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4