Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 07:04 AM

Tuesday 27th December 2023

Morning all. Hope you have a good day today. Mine will be the usual I expect as long as I can find a dry spell to walk along the beach. Oops.lol!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 09:30 AM
I think it's wednesday today Brenda!
I am off to see Molly, mum has some meat for Steve and as he is at work then I offered to drop it over to him.... I will take her for a little potter and then come back here.
Been awake since around 4am
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 09:41 AM
Oh Well I have tried to change it but it didn't work. No idea why as it did the other day. Hey ho. Never mind. Word for today:aguacate
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 10:17 AM
I think there's a set period of time that you can edit posts....I know sometimes I can edit mine for typos and then other times not.
There's a beautiful XL bully at the dog wardens....I am hoping her owners come forward, hopefully she'll have just slipped out of the house but obviously not chipped or not up to date details
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 11:29 AM
Good morning Brenda and Kelly

Never mind the day Brenda we are all confused this week.Hope you enjoy a walk along he beach bit windy but not too cold.

Enjoy your time with Molly Kelly ut take it easy. Hope you are now feelingabit more relaxed nowthati Christmas is over.

Lovely walk with Tele this morning then back home to make a chicken pasta bake, as requested by Paul. Have a friend coming this afternoon so a nice relaxing time chatting to look forward to.

Yesterday was just as manic as Christmas Day. Went to pick two/three of them up and one child has gone out on her roller skates and no idea where she has gone. Found her by the play area by which time the youngest had come out on her scooter. No road sense. Had to yell at her a car was coming and she crosses the road in front of it. Mum didn't say aword. She then fell over the scooter and hurt herself, not badly but this resulted in half an hour of screaming and telling people to go away, Ben sat with her on the stairs which did not go down well. but she gave up screaming when he would not move. Mum always does as daughter tells her. What! you allow a 5 year old to dictate your life no not happening here. She also didn't eat as when asked what she wanted went into a paddy. She is really one spoilt child but she is learning that Ben and I will not let her mum be dictated too. No doubt this will all change when they go back home at the end of February.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2023, 12:18 PM
Good afternoon brenda, griff, Sue and all to follow.
Michael has left to go to London for two days then back to Madrid Friday although he thinks if he can get a cheap enough flight tomorrow he will fly back then instead of Friday.
I think he is finding the weather in the UK a bit cold and we keep the heating low for Brewster and the back door is always on the crack.
We left Brewster totally on his own for 1/2 an hour to walk Michael to the station as we always do.
Gorden set up the camera and he did have some whining/ barking mixed with crying briefly walked around a little looking for us but mostly dealt with it well.
We thought as he chose to spend most of Christmas day inside while e were in the cabin it would be a good time to introduce leaving him alone, next time it might be an hour maybe at the end of the week or the weekend, we need to keep it regular now.
He has been left twice for 10 mins so this was for him and us new territory and he hasn't wrecked the house.
He is now in the garden probably making sure we don't go out again.

brenda I hope you managed to find a dry spell for a stroll.
griff enjoy your time with Molly.
Sue I quite agree you cannot let a 5 year old dictate. Will Ben go back in February too ?
Chris I hope you enjoyed breakfast.
Kazz I hope your day is another good one.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2023, 12:25 PM
|I just kept quiet and out of the way with any discussions and arguements or childrens little tantrums. Best thing I could have done . don't you just love the Christmas period?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 12:35 PM
Lynn, that is really good of Brewster, considering he really hasn't been left at all.
Omg Sue....I literally can't believe she kept her mouth shut when her daughter was nearly squished and doesn't seem to bother trying to discipline her kids, my friends are Brazilian and they have twins...the boys are 7 now and lovely little lads, neither parent will have any nonsense. Is it a permanent move back to Brazil or a visit? Shame for the children as they seemed to have settled in well at school and the activities they are doing. Enjoy the visit with your friend
Barry, sometimes it's best just not to say anything.... it's not really a gift i have lol.
Omg, the weather is sooooo bad, I am going to get soaked and blown away! Steve's said just to take Molly down the bottom bit of the field so she can have a little walk.... it's quite overgrown so I am hoping I don't fall over as I doubt anyone will be about.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 01:13 PM
Good afternoon all.

It has rained cats and dogs all morning here. We got soaked on the short walk from the car to the cafe

I've had the days mixed up all week. Even the bin day has changed with ours being collected Friday instead of Tuesday. I think that for everyone time seems to have blended together.

Eye injection in a couple of weeks and this time I know it's needed. Straight lines are wobbly again in my left eye which is a bit disorientating
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Good afternoon all

Been to work this morning and gievn the weather was as good there as anywhere. Was planing on a walk for about an hour with friends this afternoon but they all cancelled by the time I got out of work which was good as I was about to do the same thing.

Home now and duck breast in plum sauce mash and spinnach for early dinner.

Off tomorrow and Friday

Did anyone else realise it is a leap year this year.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >