Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2023, 07:36 AM

Fox Friday 15th December 2023

Morning all. Yep on the 15th day of Christmas I have been sent some foxes, one is of course called Basil. Also some Fennec foxes and a flying fox. Hope they all get on. I am sure they will. Hope you all have a good day. Looks like it might be a dry day. No such thing as a naughty list for animals, they just have to be shown what we consider is the right way.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2023, 09:50 AM
Good morning Brenda and all.

Some dogs take quite a bit more showing than others, Brenda.

Dry out there so off we go
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2023, 10:49 AM
Good morning Brenda and Chris

Hope you have a good day with the animals Brenda

Enjoy your trip out Chris and hope it is not too cold

Dry here and the sun is trying to appear. Teazle walked and housework done. On duty this afternoon nd then it is the weekend

Take care everyone
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-12-2023, 10:58 AM
I have a Nissan Xtrail Tekna bought new 10 years ago and has a regular Nissan service. The Sat Nav system to keep up to date requires new SD cards which are easy to fit. Buying on line from a reputable company is about £45, or even if dared free update programs. So just today put in the latest 2023 SD card, all it requires is to open the SD card cover and replace, not even go into the system it does it automatically. Nissan to do the same want about £150 to do the same job. I just can't find any excuse Nissan can give for charging £150+ more for the same thing.
Even the handbook states it has to be done by a Nissan dealer. Talk about a ripoff
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2023, 03:27 PM
Good afternoon brenda, Chris and Barry.
Cold and dry here today.
We have been out for a walk and today he was intent on getting out and back at 100 miles per hour.
We took him out in the car to a shop to stock his freezer for Christmas and for ourselves couldn't get the belly of pork I wanted from the butcher but did some freezer packs.
Still last minute things to do, pork, possibly a chicken and a gammon. Plus cheese and crackers and booze.
Not much though some wine and beer.
Brewster didn't want to go up the ramp, came down ok when we arrived at the shop, was a good boy and got a treat from the lady who owns the shop.
Didn't want to go up the ramp to get home and didn't want to come down the ramp when we arrived home.
Not sure what got into him today another fear period I hope.
The card I had to pay £1.50 for was from my younger brother it will be cheaper for me to buy own Birthday or Christmas card from him.

Chris glad you got out and yes I agree some dogs need more work than others.
Sue enjoy your weekend.
Barry I think most things these days say you need a service or repairer from the company or someone approved by them.
Just more money grabbing ways.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2023, 03:55 PM
Lynn, my charge was mum and dad's sister in-law...she used the old stamp ( thought everyone knew you had to cash them in ) I suspect it was deliberately done, £2.50 for a card from someone I don't speak to... marvelous!