Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NATASHATAYLOR
New Member!
Female 

08-10-2012, 09:45 AM

33 days pregnant mabey :?

please take a look at my profile pic and pic in album and let me know what you think this was a slipmating so was not holding much hope but her belly is getting bigger and she has never had a phantom before she is 2 years this is her 3 season she has been sick nipples big and dark pink with swelling behing nipples vulva still swollen pointing downwards she is a chihuahua weighs 7lb and dad weighs 4lb think this is why is was a slip as he is proven thanks please take a look at pics and let me know what you think also she has slept for 3 weeks hardly ever wants to wake up went off her food for a week she is now eating but still picky and not acting overly hungry she even turned her nose up at a roast dinner yesterday after a few nibbles (this is un heard off lol) excited but worried im just hoping to much

my female chihuahua was bred to my proven male chihuahua from day 9th to 16th days all slipmatings every other day id say about 6 slip matings some longer than others and the longest lasting 2 mins although he definatly done the dead and was outside tieing everytime she will now be 33 days from first slip mating she is 2 years old and my male is also 2 years old he has tied with no problems before and produced 4 healthy litters and sperm test were excellent my bitch is a maiden so mabey explains the slip ? anyway i was not hoping for much from these matings asthe longest lasted 2 mins !but i have noticed her belly is plump and firm her nipples look bigger (not loads bigger) but she does have lumps behind the nipples and they look like they are sagging down they have never sagged before she was sick 2 weeks after mating like yellow frothy sick my vet said this is normal for pregnant bitches is this right? i think mabey they did not tie as my male is quite a bit smaller than my female as i thought this would be safer getting a smaller male that complimented her and would be easy for her to whelp the puppies and way i would like to know any symptoms to look for i willbe getting her xrayed at 45 days but dont want to scan her as she gets very stressed at the vets and im worried about storys of bitches reobsorbing puppies when very stressed in the first 4 weeks so would like to wait till 45 days at least i have a heart beat machine does anyone know what date i can use this with likly success ? i am treating her as being pregnant worming routine will start at 5 weeks and puppy food and daily exercise please i am here to get help with signs and whats best for her not to get digs am also happy to share all results when done and puppy pics if any? just some advice i have breed for 6 years now and took alot of time and effort chosing these 2 and waiting for the right time she is my baby and is buetiful as is my male all relevent health tests and vacinations up to date any help would be much appreciated because the suspence is killing me haha hopefully she is but i doubt as was only short slips thanks natasha
Arantius
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi,is there no-one in your area with a mobile scanner who
could come to your house and scan her.She wouldnt be so stressed in her own environment.I had my bitch scanned at 35 days and could clearly see the puppies.She also had what i called morning sickness for a few days around 2 wks after mating.Many a litter has been conceived through slip matings.
NATASHATAYLOR
New Member!
Female 

08-10-2012, 10:23 AM
hi hun funny you mention that as i am currently looking for a at home scanner online ive heard sheep scanners are the best she will be between 29 and 33 days gone so ive heard thats the best time she hates the vets ! i mean she really gets panicked even if we drive in the direction off the vets ive heard alot of success with slip mates but hers were so short 2 mins at the most but she has got a lot bigger so am now optimistic could you have a look at her pic on my profile if you have time and let me know what you think and thanks for your comment x also will post any scan updates and info thanks x
Arantius
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-10-2012, 10:38 AM
I have no experience whatsoever of small breeds so couldnt say but she does look "Plump" in your pic.I breed German shepherds and can easily tell by 5 wks if they are in whelp or not.If you cant find a scanner who can come to you then you are just going to have to play the waiting game i'm afraid.
Good luck.
NATASHATAYLOR
New Member!
Female 

08-10-2012, 01:16 PM
thanks hun il keep you updated