Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2019, 07:59 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 13th December, 2019

Good Morning all. Hope those that are ailing are now on the mend and Everyone else is tip top and their four legged friends too.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.

Another election over and done with will the opposition now shut up?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Wet here today does seem to be brightening up.

Hope OH's op went well benda and that you are feeling better.
Also that all other poorlies are feeling better to.

Last christmas cake today ours to be made. Late as usual. No walk today Dillon decided he wanted to be chase around the bungalow instead. He has had a nice brush and Gorden home later so he has and will get exercise another way today.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Morning Moyra and Lynn and everyone else. It is Friday the 13th and I am not usually superstitious but I am trying to track down a parcel and getting no where fast. So given up with that. Supposed to be going out this afternoon so just keeping my fingers crossed that no-one phones. I could ignore it I suppose as it doesn't take messages. bg!! have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2019, 11:27 AM
Morning all
Brenda, put some music on loud... can't answer the phone if you can't hear it lol
Awwww bless Dillon wanting to be chased
Moyra, I doubt they will shut up! They should but I doubt it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2019, 04:21 PM
Bled the radiators today...gawd I hate doing it, right pain in the bum!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Dakotas lump came back as a tricho thingy...benign growth so finally some good news
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope parcel has been found and hubs is doing well Brenda

Also Lynn hope you are not in pain after your fall yesterday.

Kazz apple trees are very nice arrived well packed. We got them from Blackmoor Nurseriew. Ordered late Monday and arrived Thursday so a very quick delivery time. No in and hoping all will be ok next spring.

Busy couple of of days for me. Yesterday son and I went to Ashford Designer Outlet where he got a pair of shoes, reduced as they had been on display, and a lovely warm coat reduced by 50o/o. Got home and tried shoes on again and where the lace goes though the metal ring at the top that broke so not fit to wear. This morning saw us heading for Bluewater Shopping Centre near Dartford where we were able to get a refund on them and he got another pair from a different shop. Also needed a shirt and found a nice one too. All this because he is out to the works Christmas Party tonight and of course he hadn't anything decent to wear and all left to the last minute Home, cooked lunch, planted the trees, done the ironing and then walked into the village for an optician appointment. New glasses needed so more money going out this month. Still I haven't had a new pair since 2015 so not really unexpected. Now for a rest!

Just read your post about Kota and good news indeed.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Good news about Dakota griff.

Gosh sue what a busy day you must be ready for your bed. Glad son got sorted in the end.

Knee fine thank you except for a huge bruise probably why it isn't painful the bruise is out. I bruise very easily so in some scenarios possibly a good thing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2019, 05:01 PM
Crikey sue, your boy would be lost without you!
Thanks both...I am so relieved, I really couldn't be dealing with the dog needing chemo right now.
I have thought long and hard about posting this, I emailed Lynn yesterday and told her as I didn't want to stir up bad memories but she is o.k with me doing it.
Firstly, I don't want sympathy, I feel o.k about things...I had a few tears yesterday but I am fine today and I will continue to be fine.
I am posting this as some don't have pm facilities so I can't keep it private....as you know I had to rush to the drs last week, it followed an unpleasant incident which although I was hugely embarrassed at the time, turned out to be a huge blessing! I was sent for some blood tests and unfortunately one for ovarian cancer has come back as borderline, I spoke to a gp yesterday and he is referring me under the 2 week cancer referral, there's a chance I will be rejected as I am still borderline..if that happens I will go privately. As I say, I am determined to be fine, I have rung my consultants secretary today and left a message to hopefully get his advice and input with what I should do...so I now just have to hope that I can get my referral and I will find that out in the next 2weeks
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2019, 05:08 PM
Hugs griff we will all be here to support you and once again thank you for thinking of my feelings. X
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >