Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-07-2005, 07:33 PM

The Past cats, sorry non dog

I know this is dog web, but a lot of us seem to have cats, so i thought i would post these about our cats that are now as still as the night.
Well i cant find all, but here are some pictures of some of our cats that are long gone, the first is Tnker Bell a persian cross, she was a rescue and a lovely girl, her and our ickle siamese were inseperable, when Tinker Bell was PTS thru respiratory problems, our 11 month old Siamese pined to death after her.
Here is a picture of Tinker Bell

Sherman was a BSH cross, he was a lovely boy who got ran over at about 3 or 4 years old,
here is a pic of Sherman at 6 weeks

Here is one of him at about 2 years old

Then we have one of Sherman and another of our old cats, Dabbles who was a stray who came musteriouslly and went mysteriouslly, noboy ever knew what happened. Cor the house looked awfulthen, 12 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Socksie, a tabby mog, she was lovely and we had her from the local farm, she met the fate of so many ctas and just never came home

We had a few other cats, Sootica a moggy, Sam a siamese, Ebbs a mog, and Magpie a BSH

Hopefully will be able to find pics of these, but i hope you liek the provided pics.
RIP all of you, i miss you still to the day
Best wishes
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2005, 07:59 PM
They are all very pretty cats, i especially like Tinker Bell she was a beautifull girl.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2005, 08:02 PM
lovely cats :smt049