View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Good evening everyone. Sad to say that Rianna didn't make it today. I have done a seperate post. Sorry I can't reply to any or all of the posts today we are both shocked and dazed that our lovely Rianna is no longer with us, I'd like to think that we were able to prevent her suffering too much. As some of you may remember Baruska died in the night and we couldn't get the vet out the afternoon before, but that was 3 years ago and a different country. Still etched in my memory 'tho.

We both loved her but I always thought of her as 'my' dog simply because when we went to see the puppies there was the lady breeder, her daughter, and the lady next door, all three were ohing and ahing over the puppies not able to decide. Then one little bundle crawled over to me and started licking my shoe, that was it, I said "We'll have that one" and that's how she choose me and I choose her

I hope I'll be more sociable tomorrow and will of course continue to read all about what ever you are doing. goodnight for now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Harvey I have read your post and no words to express how sorry I am
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Oh goodness, Harvey, I am so very sorry for your loss, she couldn't have wished for a family to love her more...hugs to you all
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey I have read your post and no words to express how sorry I am
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Oh goodness, Harvey, I am so very sorry for your loss, she couldn't have wished for a family to love her more...hugs to you all
Thanks to you both, I have just posted on the other thread. I would like to think she had a good life, certainly she never had any stress or worry, one of us was always there for her, and just a few months away from her 12th. birthday which is good for nEWFIE.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5