View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 05:57 PM
That is a good idea Lynn...you could get the Dr to state it will have a negative impact on your health/recovery
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Definitely no word of a lie is it Moyra. There is a reason she has all of a sudden decided this work must be done now, and finding out that reason is important to you, she will have to show her hand at some point, the earlier the better, forwarned is forarmed.
Read your piece this week Brenda, and its so relevant, people don't seem to have any idea about behaviour at all. Was watching the rescue dog to service dog programme last night, and was really irritated by the people with the fox terrier that seemed to do exactly what it pleased, but they were taking on a Patterdale (not the easiest breed for novice owners) without realising they actually needed to do a lot of work with their existing dog to ensure the service dog was able to do its work. Did seem to happen, but noticed the fox terrier was never in the area when the Patterdale was, which to me meant it was disruptive. Have noticed this with another family (the one that took on the dalmatian) where their existing dog perpetually played and chased the rescue dog all over the show and they were clueless as to what was really going on.
Mandy, that is a heck of a lot of bags of sugar to lose, you'll need a new wardrobe now as obviously new clothes needed to go with the new body
Been a lovely afternoon, was sat out in the sun with my book for a while, then my back started up, so painkillers and a siesta for me. Seems to have done the trick, got a bit of a niggle at the base of my spine, but this afternoon it was halfway up my back and I could no longer ignore it and hope it would disappear.
Girls have had white fish,veg and yogurt for tea, followed by an apple each. Clouded over a bit, but still warm and going to be a warm night as well.
Got son coming over tomorrow morning, as I've got to get the girls out, then shopping he is here for 9.30 am, no rest for the wicked
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Just why is there so many cases of child killing just lately? Poor little mites that have done no harm are being abused and accosted every day, WHY? they die in agony poor little sods. These killers have got to learn different, lock them up forever with hard work and no comforts.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2016, 06:50 PM
There is no real punishment anymore Moyra, they are able to pull the wool over the Social Workers eyes so expertly, that despite alerts from other family members, schools etc. it carries on.Social Workers continue to let children stay in an environment where no one in their right mind would countenance, all in the name of Political Correctness
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Read through the daily and have to say I thought the same watching recue dog programme, but the programme was fantastic.............good PR for all breeds.

Moyra - just a thought are the properties by you selling well? maybe she is considering that. Other than that maybe she just wants to update it.

Just started to rain here looks like a storm brewing.

When I went over to vote I commented to the people behind the desk that I had never seen so many people on voting day and the one lady said she had been doing voting stations for about 18 years and said she could not recall having so many names marked off.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 06:58 PM
I think the trouble is social workers are (no offense to anyone) educated but no street smarts/people sense so to speak. What is the saying poacher turned gamekeeper.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Kazz, yes I am in a high property market area. Still will see if the doc will do me a letter to the local council tomorrow to say I need accommodation more suited to my needs urgently! In the meantime it looks like I shall have to go along with what she plans. I am away to bed, Goodnight all. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Evening everyone
It was extremely busy at work today, but then it's coffee shop is used as a polling station.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Hopefully the doctor will do that for you Moyra
Goodnight Moyra
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Evening all, I am splattered...I blame my dad and Jim, this all their fault, 3pints and I am done for.shameful
Mandy howclever to use the coffee shop as a polling station..genius
Moyra, maybe if you could get a move it would be for the best?
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >