View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 01:24 PM
awwww what beautiful photos!!!! our swans have about 6 babies, they always have a large brood, each year now the council pop a hay bale on the island for the swans to use for nesting material so they ar safely away from the horrible little sh*ts who smashed the eggs the other year.
I hope Zen will soon be fighting fit but at least she let you brush her
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Oh dear Moyra not a good thing. It seems your pleas of asking her to hold off the works are falling on deaf ears.
Agree with June ask Age UK pretty certain that's still their name they helped me with a lot of advice regards mum and so glad they were on the other end of the phone. If they can't help first hand they usually know who to recommend for further advice or which of their extended department to speak to.
Harvey sorry about the worry with Rianna such a difficult situation to be in. Suppose you can only trust your instincts and hope you trust your vet enough to value their advice.
Miserable here no more rain as of yet but the ground isn't drying from the first lot and it is so dull and humid I have the fan on indoors for Dillon. For the wrong reasons should be on because of beautiful sunshine. Seems June and LG have all that.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Afternoon all,
Been in town & Slimming World weigh in lost another 1.5lbs so far a total of 11.5lbs another 2.5 and I've lost a stone
Took Rosie in another long walk, very humid here, which in turn is making me achy. Tony's knee no better even though he's resting it. He has physio in morning so will see what they say.
TW those are beautiful pics of the swans, poor Zen, hope she's sorted soon, glad she let you groom her though
Lynn sending massive hugs to you and Gill of course, I'm really sorry to hear your news
Moyra don't know what to say, but will add that I live in a rented house, and I have to allow access to work men but can normally arrange mutually suitable times. When my kitchen was done they gave me some start dates, should only be around a week to 10 days all in, including painting.
Losos, hugs for you and Rianna
Tweed & Sue we seem to have missed the thunderstorms but it feels really close and muggy so maybe later today we'll get it, don't like them though
Hope everyone else is ok
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Well haven't sent the email to my landlady yet because I want to clear it with Steve first, if he is not agreement may delete the paragraph about him.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 02:18 PM
It is getting warmer and warmer here and pouring with rain, typical as they have just cut the grass verges and what a mess. Oh well may go and stand in the rain, it will be more refreshing. Might put the fan on.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 02:39 PM
We have grey clouds Brenda, so could be joining you in dancing in the rain on my way to work, and it's getting warmer too
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Well done Mandy!!!! you will soon lose that 1.5lb. Good luck for Tony tomorrow, physios are sadists Lol, make sure you have some ice ready in the freezer!
Moyra, probably wise to check it with Steve first as if you send it and he wasn't happy you know you will get told off
Had both my girls up the field together, they were quite good, they do make me laugh, they chucked themselves and their kong stick in a massive deep puddle, they looked so pleased with themselves Lol, then Kota rolled on a dead worm...so deags had to copy her, eventually walked back and made sure they were both sitting at the kerb, don't usually make them, as long as they wait i am happy but being as it was dry we did some sits
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 03:05 PM
I agree Moyra let Steve has his input with the email thence can't have a go at yu.

Lovely photos June of the swans. Pleased Zen let you comb her out hope all is at it should be when you speak to Katherine.

Thoughts with you Harvey regarding Rhianna. At the end of the day it is our decision but aesthetics are so much safer than they used to be.

Hope Tony's knee is k after his physic tomorrow. Well done on the weight loss the other 1.5 lbs will soon be gone

What good girls you have Griff but only dogs could love to roll on worms

Managed to achieve everything this morning and the sun was shinning. Just got back from a walk with Teazle this afternoon as it started to rain and it is now pouring once again Mind you I am like a little grease spot it is so humid.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2016, 04:17 PM
I have decided not to send that e-mail to the LL let her wait. I am seeing my doctor first thing in the morning and when I have seen him I will have another think on what to tell her.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Wonder if you can get a letter from the Dr to the LL Moyra ?
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >