Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2016, 06:18 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, June 24

Good Morning everyone.

Harvey, cannot say how sad I was to learn of Rianna's passing, take comfort in knowing you did everything you could for her. Give Casey a hug from me.

Well the UK has done it and decided to divorce ourselves from the EU, just hope they do not draw the process out.

Am not feeling too good this morning as I didn't get much sleep. Good job I am seeing the doctor this morning.

Hope everyone is ok this morning, have a good day, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Good morning

Hope all goes well and the doctors Moyra and he can give you something to get rid of your rash and the infection in it.

Well Britain has done it. Hope we are not hung out to dry.

Lovely here this morning. Was awake very early so have done the washing and made some bread and also walked Teazle. Off to vet later for boosters and other than homework nothing planned.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2016, 07:26 AM
Morning
Moyra best of luck at the Drs today, hope they can sort your rash out and a letter for your landlady
Sue, hope all goes well at the vets
TW......is it your birthday today??? If so have an absolutely wonderful day, enjoy your sons visit
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2016, 08:54 AM
Yes Griff, thank you, it is my Birthday Son walked in with a new DVD player and Game Of Thrones DVD. Wasn't expecting anything as he got me the Kindle Fire last month, but he said don't be daft. Took DVD player out of box and found there is a cable not with it, so he's shot off to get one.
Well....today is Independence Day, hoping we get our country back now and no longer be strangled by red tape and daft regulations
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Morning all. I to am watching TV but a film called Casey's Shadow. Its about a racehorse.
Have a great day June. And everyone else.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2016, 09:10 AM
How lovely TW, you could get the sharpe box set now Lol
Just found out my mates step dad has died, he had his demons and struggled with them but was always so lovely to me, i will never forget how he saved 3 of us from getting a kickin when we were kids or the fact he was chatting me up last year Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed.
Moyra hope the Dr, can sort something useful for you today regards rash and housing.
Harvey thinking of you, Alena and Casey today. X
Happy birthday June what a lovely pressie. Have a nice day.

Gorden came home last night he managed to cancel some meetings and work from home. Feeling a little brighter today popped round to Paul and beth's last night to mind the children they had pencilled me in so they could attend the new school open evening George and Phoebe will be attending from September. Earlier this week was wondering if I would make it but felt well enough to sit with them for a couple of hours.
Paul and Beth walked in with some lovely flowers and a bottle of red for me.
Didn't sleep too well with the irritating cough so got up and watched most of the referendum count.
We have walked Dillon cannot believe the change in weather today sunny and warm well humid so no change there then.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2016, 09:53 AM
Son gone now, he's set up the DVD and showed me what to do, all I have to do is remember. He did say he got the simplest one he could.
Quite overcast here today, and a lot cooler, but not cold. Best get on with walks as got the shopping this afternoon.
Thank you everyone for the lovely birthday wishes. I am so old now
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Um excuse me you are younger than me.!! And I am not that old.BG!! Film was usual rubbish.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2016, 10:57 AM
Set off with Zen, looked a bit overcast, put a fleece on, it was spitting, on the way back it got a bit more than spitting. Put a coat on and my boots, got as far as the garage with Cariad and Lona and it started raining heavily, turned round and came home, by then it was torrential. Took Mabs and Kesh for a walk round, got drowned, right through my coat. No ones had much of a walk, clothes sopping and had to put them in the washing basket for later. May go and do the shopping.
So sorry to hear about your friend's stepdad, Griff. She must be devastated
How did the doctors go Moyra.
Glad Gorden has got home earlier than normal Lynn, it will have cheered you up a little I hope
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »