View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Yep he did, i am surprised he didn't have a go back, but he isn't like that.
He won't be around @ cadets, they have been told to turn him away.
But louis wouldn't risk his rank, it means to much to him.
I think he just though he could take louis, and like you said got a shock when louis pinned him, hes got more self control than me.
Lou could have done alot of damage, he did martial arts for yrs and almost a black belt, i wouldn't fancy getting a punch from him.
It takes a lot for lou to loose it, but if he had lashed out @ his g/f who is also a cadet it would have been a different story, they would have had to drag him off.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 08:29 PM
ouch poor louis

hope the little thug gets what he deserves..

suzex
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 08:53 PM
What a little thug! Glad he's had his comeuppance. Hope Louis is ok. xx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 09:01 PM
He's like me......... tough as old boots.
He's fine, just needs purple eyeshadow to match.
Lou is quite a laid back lad, take most things more than i would, but when he blows, he blows.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Sorry to read about Lou, he sounds like he has taken it all in his stride, but it's 100% understandable why you are so angry. I would be tempted to press charges, however he's had the shame of being kicked out and also being pinned down by your son which will of made him look rather foolish if nothing else, so I think I would go along with how Lou feels..
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 09:08 PM
what a shame glad he' s ok. I think that like others have said he will have got a bit of a shock that Louis pinned him to the ground and showed the restraint not to retaliate says a lot for him

I totally agree taht the little sh*t should get all thats coming to him but if Louis happy to let it lie I'd go with that.

Glad he's ok though and totally understand your anger
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Well a few of the others are @ the same school, so i am sure it will go round, what happened etc.
Yep he under estimated louis, i think he found that out monday night, to be honest i think lou held him down to stop him lashing out @ him or others.
He said he didn't get off until 3 other cadets got hold of him, he ain't daft enough to turn his back twice.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Hi Marie, so sorry this has happened. If it were me, I would be pushing Lou to press charges. If the little bleeder gets away with it, what sort of deterrent is that? Of course, I understand that it has to be Lou's choice too.
Whatever he decides, big hugs to you all, honey - life can be total poo at times..... x0x0x
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 09:19 PM
I know what you mean vicki, but lou is 16 now and i am trying to leave it to him, at the end of the day, he was the one who got punched.
I have asked him, he said you can if you want i don't like him, hes trouble. By the sounds of it hes already in trouble over some thing, but in the same respect like you pointed out, if no one ever pressed he would go around doing it.
I dunno, but it is making my blood boil, shame he wasn't there last night.He wouldn't be so big and tough after i have finished with him.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
I know what you mean vicki, but lou is 16 now and i am trying to leave it to him, at the end of the day, he was the one who got punched.
I have asked him, he said you can if you want i don't like him, hes trouble. By the sounds of it hes already in trouble over some thing, but in the same respect like you pointed out, if no one ever pressed he would go around doing it.
I dunno, but it is making my blood boil, shame he wasn't there last night.He wouldn't be so big and tough after i have finished with him.
....and you're only a titch, Marie
Perhaps I should squish him for you

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >