Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 07:44 PM

Louis has been assaulted. (my son)

As a few of you know lou is in the army cadets, he attends on a monday and wednesday night.
Well on monday (this week) lou came home with a black/purple swollen eye.
Another cadet who is known to cause trouble and has done this at camp previously, took him upon him self to attack louis during a break, it was completely unprovoked, all the cadets and adults stated the same thing.
He jumped louis and knocked him to the floor, louis was getting up and he punched him.Louis then got him on the floor, and as far as we know held him down until the other cadets got hold of him, so lou could go in & see his colour sergeant.
She then called the company hq.reported it and they said they wanted to see us, and them last night.
We went down along with lou @ the company commanders request to talk about what happened etc, as he is the only 1 that can discharge them from the acf.
The lad & his parents didn't show,they are supposed to be going on monday... the up shot is this lad is going to be kicked out............... if they didn't i would want to know why.
On the way home i asked @ our local shop if he knew this lad, and what was he like.......... trouble.
The shop keeper said the police would be interested in the info regarding the assault on louis, he seems to be getting a record of offences @ the age of 14/15 yrs old( nice boy)

I don't know what to do....to call the cops to inform them and press charges or not.
But then part of me says why should he get away with it, there is enough ppl who can say what happened and his eye speaks for itself.
He lives on the same estate, and goes to the same school as louis, but if he lays 1 finger on him, he will be going through the courts i'll make sure of that.
Louis isn't bothered looks like hes wearing purple eye shadow.... i'm just glad he didn't have his glasses on, he could have been blinded.
What would you do.......press charges or leave it, at the end of the day, i kinda feel it should be louis's choice.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:50 PM
Leo thats awful ,What a little thug ,I hope Louis is ok and that the thug who hit him gets what he deserves by the police and also looses his place in the cadets xxdk
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Omg, I am so sorry, Louis probably like the other assault thread we had on here does not want any trouble from this. BUT, you as his Mum will want to resolve this and make the perpetrator pay.

Sending Louis lots of love xxxxx
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:56 PM
press charges the only way the little shi* might learn!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Hes out, he just doesn't offically know it yet, using it as an example on monday, as it won't be tolerated, which it shouldn't be.
I was hoping to see the little git last night, i would have told him parents or no parents.
Hes fine, he had tuesday off school as his eye was almost closed, little ****** wanted the week off..... i don't think so.
I have told him, if he does start on him @ any time deal with it, i will sort out school etc.
I could understand it if it was 2 lads, provoking each other, but not out of the blue, he's a bomb waiting to go off, who's to say where or when his next hit is gonna be.
He seems to think he can do what he wants, when he wants with no come back.
Well thats it, it is common assault just because hes under 18 he can still be done for it.
Lou is a lcpl @ cadets so he seems to have problems with people who hold ranks etc, authority basically.
I don't know what hes done for the cops to be interested in him, but hes just another young offender in the system.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 08:02 PM
So sorry to hear about your son, life for yougsters can be very frightning with all these mindless thugs around. Hope he gets what is coming to him.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 08:09 PM
He will get more than hes bargined for if he touches him again, i can assure you of that.
Hes ok, louis isn't easily fazed by ppl like him, i asked him what else had happened, he told me he got issued his gold d of e booklet. He won't stop louis from going to cadets, he loves it too much.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2008, 08:11 PM
So sorry to hear about Louis.What does Louis want does he want to take it further or does he feel it might provoke further attacks. Not that it should but these days it seems to fuel people even more.
I hope you resolve it and something gets sorted out to suit you both. Wish Louis well
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Hes not bothered, it is me thats angry.
Louis is frightened of him, he has said himself it won't happen again.
But your right kids like him put the fear of god in some, i think i will leave it for now, as its all logged @ cadets anyway, but if anything else happens, he will be done for assault.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 08:20 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this happening to your son.Looks like this thug caught your son off guard.Don't think he'll bother your son much more seeing as he was more than capable of handling him.Having him pinned to the deck and all that,sounds as if this thug got less than he deserved from your son.xxxxxxx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >