Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by I-mac77 View Post
I think the second one would be nice for the wedding photos with the Loch iin the background

Loved the third pic with the shepherd in it
Thanks I Mac This is a similar location.

I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

15-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Thanks I Mac This is a similar location.

If ever I find someone to marry me, then that is the location I'd like to get married. What fantastic views.

And if you need any hired help, let me know, I'll work for free in exchange for thoseviews
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 05:57 PM
I think it's a fantastic idea It would certainly be a ceremony to remember.

Helen
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by I-mac77 View Post
If ever I find someone to marry me, then that is the location I'd like to get married. What fantastic views.

And if you need any hired help, let me know, I'll work for free in exchange for thoseviews
I am sure you will find your perfect lady one of these days.

I would love to hire you to help out ... but it will just be me, OH, two witnesses and the registrar, so not sure what I could get you to do

Actually ... can you work a dog on sheep? It would be really atmospheric if you could work a small flock of sheep behind us while the ceremony is taking place
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
I think it's a fantastic idea It would certainly be a ceremony to remember.

Helen
Thanks Helen, the idea just came to me overnight!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 07:30 PM
If ever I get married (which will be never ) I'm coming up to Scotland to do it. Being married out in the open is far more natural than any church!
Becky
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 08:05 PM
The views are stunning Kirsty, And im sure they will make your big day even more memerable ,And will make some fantastic wedding photos xxdk
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

15-01-2008, 10:11 PM

I would love to hire you to help out ... but it will just be me, OH, two witnesses and the registrar, so not sure what I could get you to do

Actually ... can you work a dog on sheep? It would be really atmospheric if you could work a small flock of sheep behind us while the ceremony is taking place

I wish I could, unfortunately not much of that going on down here.

A guy down here is planning to train people and dogs to work sheep, so I hope to put name down to start, either with my existing collie or a new baby So if up to speed in time, then I am all yours
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Ooh Dani - can you tell me what the procedure is? Any piccies ... I'd love to see them. I bet it was a stunning location.
hello

no piccies digitally i am afraid - but will try and take a photo of one to show you if i can .

it was 7 years ago and i think the following year they did change the rules to allow registrars to do the ceremony cos when we got married it could only be minister or priest that did it.

realtively simple - we just asked at the castle if it could be done and found a minister who woudl do it ( a guy in edinburgh) - thing is i really didnt want a religious service because i am not really, but at the time a registrar wasnt legally allowed to perform it - you would need to check with them but i am sure the following year it changed to make that possible.

hth
d
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 10:28 PM

what about wee ben will he not be there ???

you could wear him in a sling ( OR ) get one of your gorgeous doggies to look after him !!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >