View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Lovely pic's looks like they are enjoying themselves. Love the way the are cuddled up
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Great photos, how on earth does she sleep with her paw high in the air like that!!!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Awww lovely pics!!! I know that pose well too, the boys did it in unison last night I love looking at Eddy, he always looks so cheeky Takara is one stunning lass too!
Hehe, thanks
Cheeky's one word for it... I came home today to find he'd got into mum's handbag and pulled out a box of miniature heroes!! The box was completely destroyed but there were enough intact chocolates around him for me to know he hadn't eaten enough to be poorly! Little sod! He usually makes out like it's Takara but she'd been with me!

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Lovely pic's looks like they are enjoying themselves. Love the way the are cuddled up
Thanks They always used to sleep the other way around with Takara on top of Eddy but he started grumping that his legs were uncomfortable so they switched and sleep this way around now!

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Great photos, how on earth does she sleep with her paw high in the air like that!!!
I have no idea!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2