Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-12-2006, 09:15 PM

Bella could be a he afterall-pictures kitten sexing

Its curious..very curious, Bella was just playing on the sofa and rolling around on her back while swatting Ralph who was quite miffed at this. When i noticed her nether regions looked a bit 'bumpy' So had a look..and it's made me question whether she is actually a she Because to my eye there seemed to be a bit too much 'fluff' for a female.
She's been at the vet to be vaccinated n so forth and he hasn't ever looked at her nether regions, the vet the kittens saw before they came to new homes was a vet from our practise said there was some room for doubt with Bella but denounced her a girl..and our actual vet seems to be trusting this 'diagnosis' and hasn't actually checked. I'm going to get her up the vets this week to have it fully checked out..this week..i got some pictures (so undignified for poor Bella!) allbeit they aren't the best..your thoughts?

My apologies for the 'bits' on her bum..when i took these she had just vacated the litter tray..only time i could catch her as she's been too occupied attacking the dogs tonight!

It's probably me just having iffy eyes again..but it did make me wonder, and she is kinda large for a female kitten..with a different head shape to her sister Missy...
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Female.
dawn.
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2007, 01:14 AM
yip looks like a girlie to me too
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

01-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Looks like a girl to me too Luke.
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2007, 10:46 PM
female - she has a hole there

xx
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2007, 07:50 AM
Female.... we have a12 week old ginger and tom and he is alot "BUMPYER" than that and it's a different shape as well. lol