Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

Oohhh Harvey. The worst that happend to Gorden was he got his shoes wet and he was cold serves him right lets hope his work shoes dry out tomorrow if not he is going to have damp feet.

Linda I have just opened a bottle of red care to partake anyone sorry no fire though.
S*d the time after the worry I have been through earlier I need it and Michael is away now till tomorrow night or Sunday so just me and Dillon and the internet and tele. Wine and chocolate
Lynn that sounds so tempting,enjoy!

I hope Gordon's shoes dry out,nothing worse than having to put damp/wet shoes back on.

I managed to grab a bargain at tesco this morning brought a new Vaccum Cleaner for the grand total of £30,my old one was on the point of blowing up and I managed somehow to snap the handle on it last week They had reduced it over the past few weeks and when I saw there was only two left on the shelf I grabbed one.
Bless Tom,he carried it to the check out for me then to the car,I think he wanted to let everyone know how strong he is
Luke bless him offered to buy me one for christmas,nice offer but you do not buy cleaning stuff for me for Christmas I want stuff for me not the house
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Am at the library now, having come here to download piccies etc. so here is the Puppy Fix for today

Cariad hadn't done too badly when we got back, she had broken through the baby gate and pushed the crate back that I had put against it, and poo'd in the basket, but nothing in there now, either thrown away or cleaned and put out of her reach. She was standing behind the baby gate looking like butter wouldn't melt, it was the moved crate and pile of poo that gave her away.
Left the back door open whilst I cleaned yard and kennels, and was watching the interaction going on out of the corner of my eye. Mabs walked into the utility up to Cariad, and they sniffed each other all over, Mabs very puffed up with tail up, Cariad the same, next minute Cariad backs up a little and lets Mabs halfway through the babygate, then another round of sniffing standing nose to tail, then she backed up a bit more and sat on the vet bed in front of the crate and Mabs is allowed into the kitchen, she is not allowed any further and doesn't even attempt it, then she turned round and came out again. Lona ignored what was going on completely, she was aware but didn't interfere at all. Finished cleaning up and handed out bones and came in. Have changed the sheet in the crate again as it was a bit soiled. Cariad has had lunch, I've been for more wood, they had sawn up some worktop for me into squares, in all I have 3 sacks of wood, my woodbins are now full and am piling sacks on top of them, so am all set for whatever weather may come my way
Here is a piccie of Mabs I took yesterday, can you see her, she is the ideal colour for this time of year

and here she is with mummy

Hope you are OK out there Malka, the news isn't good.
Make sure Gordon puts his shoes on a radiator or something to dry them out. My little fur lined boots live on the kitchen radiator in the winter and they are always lovely and warm to put on, may look a little strange to anyone new coming in, but hey who cares
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2012, 04:48 PM
They are all beautiful June.

Sounds like Cariad may well be thinking she could do with some baby-sitting soon from the aunties. So better be nice.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Fire lit, Cariad wouldn't rest till it was, I told her I have to empty the ashes first or no fire at all
I don't drink red Lynn, any sparkling white or rose going anywhere, I am now having a cup of tea, last time I had anything to drink was with my breakfast and that was a coffee....
I'm having a triple chocolate muffin with my cuppa and there is half a packet of plain chocolate digestives just within arm's reach....
And Oh Yes, I am using the Mac to write this on
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Puppies are gorgeous TW, they have really grown! Mabs is lovely too. Lovely colouring!

It must be hard with Cariad wrecking stuff - hopefully not for much longer though.

Red Lynn? Lovely.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2012, 05:09 PM
I think all the interaction with Mabs today was about introducing her to the babies, that's why Lona wasn't involved, Mabs is only a baby herself at 9 months, so will be watched for any signs of extreme Nortiness with the babies. I will start taking Cariad for a walk round in the next few days, and hopefully once she lets Lona and Mabs into see the new arrivals things will get better.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Morning all - lovely sleep.

OMG PUPPIES they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o cute!!!! little bellies xxx

Love hearing about everyone's day, I am off to light the fire, then i have to clean out my chickens, walk the doglets and I have a friend coming over this afternoon to look at my jewelry!

Laters taters!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Blimey Lynn, Gorden's getting far too confident over there Russia, tell him, is a huuuuge Country to get lost in !! I hope you've put him straight to stick with people he knows and use their taxi services or whatever they use, must have worried you sick it would have me if it was Dave, but then Dave gets lost in the woods over the road

Well done June, it's all nice and cosy in here with that fire, and I swear those puppies are getting pinker, or maybe that new Mac gives better colour pics. Lovely pics today as always Ooooooh we have chocolate biccies this evening then, better save some of those for Sally considering she hands out the drinks......or maybe not, we'll try very hard then!!!

I can't believe how long my little power nap was today I was dreaming and everything I dreamed Dave was working in this hotel, and he had to stand on ceremony when the guests came down (all 3 of them) whilst I sat and watched at a table. Then he made a phone call from behind the cafetteria and came and told me to go and put on a dress coz he was taking me out, and when I went up to the room, I realised I had brought the wrong dress, it was old and I didn't like it, but it was ok coz Zena then woke me up with a kiss!! It was so vivid, I even remember it all! Christ, I feel like I've slept all night now. Must be all that talk of Gorden in that cafetteria lol! Good job Zena woke me up coz I might have ended up eating a sheep's head

I'm still buried in all that washing/drying from the van, but I'm now on the last lot of drying so can put some of it away.

Trying to get hold of a very good friend of mine, who apparently, was very quiet on the girl's night out last night and she had a row with her o/h over christmas arrangement, but there's no answer, and that's unusual at 5.30 so that's worrying me now. Mind you, it's her house, so he can't have thrown her out!!! I really must keep trying her later though when I've dyed my hair, that's top of my list I can't go around looking like this any longer, people might know how old I am when they see all these grey roots and I can't have that
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Evening all.

I am sure we can muster up a nice rose or sparkling white amongst all of us.
I can feel the warmth from that lovely roaring fire.

Well if he hasn't got the message how cross and worried I was he never will Helena.

Just been watching catch up tv and Christian and Sayeed leaving Eastenders made me a bit tearful all the stress of today too much red wine and the fact that my youngest Michael is the spitting image of Sayeed.
He is taller though and bigger built but he is getting a bit fed up with the recognition.

Glad you had a nice sleep DD. Does Dave know you have found him another job Helena.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2012, 06:11 PM
You enjoy your evening Lynn - you must have been worried sick.

A fire? Oooh lovely DaisyDog - I won't have to put on my heating for a bit longer then.

at your dream H! Hope your friend is okay.

Listening to a radio station at the moment, with James Whale talking about that dog rescued in Spain

(http://www.dogsey.com/dog-news.php?t=176554)

and asking why we have this bond between man and dogs? Why do we live so well together and how dogs forgive even when they've been badly treated.

Think we on Dogsey could give some replies.
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »