Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Mini - thanks ever so much for this information. I've been doing some reading and wonder if a change of diet might be beneficial. I give him one meal of Burns and another of home cooked meat, veg and rice (+ bonemeal and cod liver oil) or sometimes NatureDiet. I see that amino acids may be destroyed in cooking so perhaps AAcid and vit E supplement (or Flax Seed oil) or even raw.
Thanks for this.

LS the diet sounds pretty good, I have done a bit of reading elsewhere and as with the above sunblock is recommended as is staying out of strong sunlight.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Oh I do hope you get a good answer from the vet... Finers crossed it isnt this Lupus
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 10:41 AM
I hope you find some suitable treatment for poor Loki, as you don't want to go down the steroid route do you. Let's hope it just stays as it is and doesn't get any bigger, and hopefully he doesn't have that Lupus either. I am keeping fingers crossed for you. Poor Loki. Interesting too for me that it's also a g.s.d. condition, so I will make a note of that!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Thank you.

Today it even looks a little better.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2