Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54

Lol! Foxy! So THAT'S why he gave me so much!! He must have seen those 3-legged donkeys in his village too then!

No I think that they are two legged in your village Helen, cos you have talked BOTH hind legs off them

Is your mouth still sore cos Ambesol (can't think how to spell it!) from the chemists is very good to take the soreness out. I bet your hubby thinks he is in heaven if you can't talk so much
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Helen and Foxy, I said don't mention the BIG needle and what did you do? You mentioned the BIG needle,

Don't listen to them Steve, I'm sure it will just be a very small needle, or possibly a medium sized needle

Sorry Het, you are right it's not a very big needle, its bloomin MASSIVE It doesn't hurt that much though, better than the pain of drilling on the nerve, I just hate that
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by Steve & Abe
Hmmm,big needles-cheers for that...

Im not excally confident where syringes are concerned due to spending a fair bit of time in hospital as a child,then 3 years ago for another thing and being used as a pin cushion.Also,having a crown done isnt fun as my (front) tooth had to be sharpened like a vampires fang to accept the crown!

You will be okay Steve, fillings are a doddle You won't even notice that they have been done they will be that quick and at least you get to drink that nice pink water afterwards to swill all the blood away.
If you have had a crown done then the filling won't be as bad as that, you will sail through it and wonder what you were scared of
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Helena, just how bad do I feel, so sorry I missed this thread, I normally get side tracked further up the forum list!!

So glad that Cassie is back home and hope the test results come back clear.
As for the dentist, come up to mine, he's georgeous!!!!!!!!! I could lay back in that chair and stare into those big eyes of his anytime. Have to be patient, check up isn't until mid June, can't wait!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Helena, just how bad do I feel, so sorry I missed this thread, I normally get side tracked further up the forum list!!

So glad that Cassie is back home and hope the test results come back clear.
As for the dentist, come up to mine, he's georgeous!!!!!!!!! I could lay back in that chair and stare into those big eyes of his anytime. Have to be patient, check up isn't until mid June, can't wait!!
Lol! Ashlady Mine is hunky too and he has a big .... motorbike! I don't look at him though, I look up at the ceiling where they have a massive poster of different "have a ?? day smilies", but Friday I just kept my eyes shut tight and thought of nice things hmmmmmm.

Now, Cassie is definitely on the mend thank goodness, but I won't know her test results until mid-week. She is back on her special sensitivity control diet from the vets instead of the Burns, but if it turns out she doesn't have the EPI again, then I will put her back on the Burns when the bag is finished and put her incident down to her having eaten something really nasty.

I still have a swollen face one side although it's going down, but he had no choice but to take the tooth out even though the gum was infected (tooth was fine he said!) before it got worse as I can't take antibiotics coz he won't prescribe any after my anaphalactic business,and the doc won't either coz he says it's down to the dentist! I am looking forward to a completely stress-free week - I hope! Georgie is scratching like mad now though! Always something isn't it. Anyway, thanks for your concern, hope you and yours are all well and happy
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
No I think that they are two legged in your village Helen, cos you have talked BOTH hind legs off them

Is your mouth still sore cos Ambesol (can't think how to spell it!) from the chemists is very good to take the soreness out. I bet your hubby thinks he is in heaven if you can't talk so much
Hiya Foxy, yes mouth still painful, and I noticed my tongue is black underneath one side where he took the tooth out, do you think he did that on purpose!! Dave is having a lovely week-end though!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4