Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 05:54 PM

The height of luxury - what's yours?

If money was no object, what is the item(s) or things you treasure as the height of luxury. Leave out dogs as we all know they are our passion.

I'll start off:

New socks!

I wear black socks to work and every year in January I chuck all the old ones in the bin, even if they're still ok, and start fresh with 6 new pairs. They are so soft and slip on and off my feet so easily. This doesn't last that long and before I know it I want to chuck the lot away and start again.

If money was no object, I'd never wash socks again, and wear a brand new pair every day!

CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 06:03 PM
If money were no object, and anything was possible, I'd pay to have the local beach cleared of people, get a chauffeur to drive me and a few close friends down there, sit on the beach and have fish n chips, and while away the day, great company and lovely scenery
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 06:29 PM
I would have clean sheets every day! The most wonderful feeling is slipping into bed with fresh clean crisp sheets. Then I'd throw away all the alarm clocks!
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I wear black socks to work and every year in January I chuck all the old ones in the bin, even if they're still ok, and start fresh with 6 new pairs.
....blokes throw them against the wall, and if they dont stick they put them back on
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
I would have clean sheets every day! The most wonderful feeling is slipping into bed with fresh clean crisp sheets. Then I'd throw away all the alarm clocks!
I launder my sheets everyday It's even better if I can get them out onto the line to dry.

Originally Posted by thandi View Post
....blokes throw them against the wall, and if they dont stick they put them back on

Ewwwwwww

If money was no object I'd have to buy all the camera equipment that I'd need, might need, or likely to need in the future
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 09:29 PM
I like the sound of the fresh bed linen everyday....... and the private beach..... but i think i'd have four or five fields all together, enclosed with perfect fencing. all at the bottom of my garden. All i would have to do is buy the OH a ride on mower as i know he would love one!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfie;1021213]I launder my sheets everyday It's even better if I can get them out onto the line to dry.

I'd love to be able to do just that
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Good choices you lot!

Gonna pick up two themes: socks - cashmere, and bed linen - real linen!!!

Oooh, and silk underwear...

Also hardwood floors...
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 10:52 PM
My bed! I feel like the queen every time I slip into it. It's the most delicious bed I have ever slept in. It's massive and so so comfortable. No money could ever buy another bed to even compare - night all xx
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2007, 11:01 PM
A heated indoor pool... lol I love swimming. With a hammok just dipped in it, so I could sit in the hammock with my back in the warm water...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >