Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2012, 07:25 AM

Sheer luxury!

After having been back in the UK for five weeks now, staying with my kids and siblings at various locations - Bella has at long last deigned to do a wee in the back garden!

So it's the first day for more than 2yrs that I haven't been up dressed, out walking and back before 8am so she could go for a wee!

She absolutely REFUSED to pee outside in back gardens up until now - I wasn't too unhappy about that as it shows that her toilet training is well ingrained. But the weather's been mainly gruesome since I arrived and most days I am cold and soaking wet by 8am and have to say it is a touch of luxury to be still sat in my jamas at 8.15am checking my emails - she's done what she usually does after going out in the morning - gone back to sleep.

And also nice to be able to wait until later in the day (when the weather is nice as it is today) to take her for her proper walk when the grass and roads have dried up somewhat and it feels warmer outside. In Cyprus at this time of year - longest walk is before sun up and suffocating heat sets in.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Good girl Bella....