Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 07:05 PM

Breaking news!

So I've had a few rabbits, mostly English, or their crosses, but have had others, including Frenchies, Lion heads, and well just plain crosses, but my choosen breed has always been English, since forever, Harley left a mark on me, and every English or cross after has been more then special, and now I'm thinking of Drew, my handsome gentlemen rabbit, he hasn't been bonded since Nancy died, as Harmony wasn't really gonna be suitable, so I'm planning, when the time is right asking the person whose in charge of rabbits about bonding Drew, so its a very high chance that my next rabbit wont be a English. How many of you expected that! It wont be till after the new year at least, and although I'd love it to be Guiness the BBB I don't think that will be suitable, but it doesn't mean I'm giving up on English, coz as long as I rabbits I always want at least one, but I also want a bonded pair again, and it doesn't matter to me who or what the other rabbit is, as long as they get on with Drew thats all that matters (although if that happens to be a English that will be a bonus).
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Yay how exciting, Drew will be so happy to have a friend
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2011, 07:15 PM
I hope so, he likes the dogs, Rebel the cat headbutts him and tries to make friends, but I want Drew to have a bunny friend, nothings set in stone right now, and I'm not gonna rush anything, as I wanna make sure its well thought out, and as I have so much to do in the flat, and have to talk about moving so I want to try and get everything as calm as can be, and if theres nothing suitable when the times right I'll wait some more, but I at least xmas done before I think about bringing a newbie in, as I don't want two seperate bunnies again, coz as much as I loved Harmony my plan is for a pair, so thats what I'm aiming for, and thats all I want, which may seem harsh, but I think a bonded pair would have more room, and get more enrichment having each other aswell, plus it is easier for me to.