Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DavidC
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-09-2011, 07:21 AM

Taking an interest in everything

So the last few days I have really been annoying those people who try call themselves my owners. I prefer to think of them as the ones who feed me...

Well over the last few days I've been really testing them. A few days back I decided to go running in a load of long grass. Then I decided to run off, out of the nature reserve and onto a neighbouring street, where I found a driveway to investigate. For some reason my owner kept calling my name, didn't he realise I wanted to explore more? As a bonus, the running in the long grass, got loads of sticky buds attached to me, buried deep in my long hair, which then meant I got groomed for about 3-4 hours...mmmmm.

So the next few days they have only let me on the extendible/retractable lead so that I couldn't run off. I decided to really show them what for. I looked down every alleyway, in every gap I could. When we walked along the path in the reserve, I ducked into every gap between the trees at the side of the path. It really annoyed them!

I don't know what's got into me the last few days, but I can tell it's starting to get to them!

Marco.
SunnySundance
New Member!
Female 

04-11-2011, 11:12 PM
^ ^ Thats too funny, though I'm sure your dog loved being groomed for so long.