View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MichaelM
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-07-2011, 09:49 PM
The Arctic Monkeys are on at the minute, they are the headliners tonight, I think they finish around midnight. Then the disco that usually finished around 2ish!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post
The Arctic Monkeys are on at the minute, they are the headliners tonight, I think they finish around midnight. Then the disco that usually finished around 2ish!!!!!!!!!!!!
well it depends what they play then to how irritating it is, I could live with arctic monkeys but dont you hear all the stages ? cos your so close? would be a bit of a mish mash of sounds?
MichaelM
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
well it depends what they play then to how irritating it is, I could live with arctic monkeys but dont you hear all the stages ? cos your so close? would be a bit of a mish mash of sounds?
Sometimes we get a bit of both, when the stages are playing it is great, it is when that has finished and the disco in the camp site starts that it gets annoying. YOu have the boom boom, the DJ screeching them into a frenzy and the whistles !!!!!

But when we look out of our bedroom window and see the camp site it looks fantastic and to see all the people is amazing (apart from the dodgy looking drug dealer types)
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2011, 10:04 PM
cool, must lift the atmosphere in the village tho eh?
MichaelM
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
cool, must lift the atmosphere in the village tho eh?
For most people yes, but you do get some grumps. LOL.

We have learnt over the years not to go out in the car but for the last couple of years they have been taking the cars off the motorway at the junction before here.

When everyone leaves on Monday you should see what they leave behind. It's a pity they don't let the local youngsters go in and get some of what is left, they chase them off. One year our son and his pals managed to get over the fence and get some stuff, they then phoned me to go help them with the car !!!!!!!!!!! Michael had enough cans of beer to last him for months
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post
For most people yes, but you do get some grumps. LOL.

We have learnt over the years not to go out in the car but for the last couple of years they have been taking the cars off the motorway at the junction before here.

When everyone leaves on Monday you should see what they leave behind. It's a pity they don't let the local youngsters go in and get some of what is left, they chase them off. One year our son and his pals managed to get over the fence and get some stuff, they then phoned me to go help them with the car !!!!!!!!!!! Michael had enough cans of beer to last him for months
LOL your an accomplice

yes kids from down here go up to grab unopened tents and stuff too

The motorway gets a bit mental though (people standing in it n stuff)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2