Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2009, 04:09 PM

Boo is back from vets.

We got Boo back from the vet this afternoon. Her spey operation went fine. She was a bit of a naughty girl though at the vets. Apparently she was kennel guarding really badly so the vet had to catch her with one of those poles.

I did warn them she is fear aggressive (especially towards men, so luckily the vet was a woman). The nurse asked me to get her out of the kennel because she'd been so aggressive, so I just said hello to her, opened the door and she came tumbling out. No aggression at all. I think it was because she woke up, in pain, in a strange place with strange people around her.

She's fast asleep on her bed now. I gave her a cooked chicken breast which she really enjoyed (she does like her food). I'm thinking I might sleep downstairs with her tonight because Richard is on earlies and needs his kip. Also, if she needs to go out in the night I won't have to carry her downstairs

Bryan has been really quiet while Boo was away. Either he was shellshocked from all the playing he's been doing or he was just enjoying the peace and quiet!

We've got Boo until the beginning of August (when I'll be looking after my step-dad's 12 year old Bedlington). I fhse's still on the project then she'll go to another foster home.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2009, 04:12 PM
glad the spey went well,

what a shame she was a bit worried at the vets,

with some luck she will be quiet for a wee while while she heals, so bryan can have some time off from tumbling with her lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Glad to hear she is ok.

I think if Ollie needed to stay at the vets they would be calling me to get him out as he would guard also.
Unregistered

26-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Sarah 27 Why have you not made me any cake? It's been ages! And you have a new dog?? I'd love to see Boo but I'm not registered and I can't find any pics. This site is confusing. Is puppy eater on here too? Do you make her cake? I bet you do. Bryan - est-il bon? Pourquoi plus de muffins? je suis desole. J'ai un belly huge. Je care not one petit jot. Miss you on dodgysnaps. BFP.