Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
How could you leave him anywhere? He's way too gorgeous
He has a host of addoring fans!!

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
As handsome and huggable looking as ever! xx
He is now Malka, not so much before being groomed, he does love to wallow in as many muddy puddles he can find when he is out on his walk

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST I NEARLY MISSED THESE!!!!! Would never have forgiven myself

Oh what a numpty squashing himself into her bed, but I still love him

Even Zena's crooning at the puter screen here

I'm sure just about everybody loves Ivan don't they, but my love is unrequited I can only adore him through this screen Thanks for making my day/year
I LOVE IVAN IT'S OFFICIAL
heehee Helena. Not great shots of him to be fair. My hubby has some lovely pics of him on his phone. I'll try to get them off him. I'm not a natural photographer by any stretch.

Ivan says a big lazy thank you and send lovely big sloppy kisses to you and the beautiful Zena xxx
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Awww how adorable is he? A big (little) tub of fluff in the corner... just makes me wanna HUGGLE him!

I wish I could own a fluffy breed of dog like this... but it gets too warm here and it's just not suitable.

Nigredo, only semi fluffy overheated last year as a reminder of this
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Awww how adorable is he? A big (little) tub of fluff in the corner... just makes me wanna HUGGLE him!

I wish I could own a fluffy breed of dog like this... but it gets too warm here and it's just not suitable.

Nigredo, only semi fluffy overheated last year as a reminder of this
Oh no poor thing. How scary and worrying for you.

Yes on very hot days we have to be careful with him but luckily living in ireland we only get about 2 a year

A long haired breed is a nightmare in the kind of weather we are having at the moment. My house constantly stinks of wet dog and my floors are forever dirty but I wouldn't be without him. Small price to pay
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 12:35 PM
IVAN has his own phone?????? Give him my number immediately please!!!! I know what you meant really, but if you read it again, it looks like it's Ivan's phone!!!!
Hiker
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Aww, my favourite breed. I hope to get one in the future, is there a lot of grooming involved?

Can't have been much fun for them last summer, with the great weather we had.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
IVAN has his own phone?????? Give him my number immediately please!!!! I know what you meant really, but if you read it again, it looks like it's Ivan's phone!!!!

haha it does now that you say it
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Hiker View Post
Aww, my favourite breed. I hope to get one in the future, is there a lot of grooming involved?

Can't have been much fun for them last summer, with the great weather we had.

Yes a huge amount!! Since he's been neutered his coat has become like sheep's wool and is so hard to look after so I have found a place that does a great deal and he gets done every 5/6 weeks. Saves my back!

Oh you're not kidding about last year. He was constantly wet and mucky especially as where we walk has streams and forest most of which he brings home with him!!

They are an amazing breed and he is my dream dog and always will be. We are just getting into vizslas at the moment as they have a bit more get up and go but another Leo is definitely on the cards at some stage in the future
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Oh no poor thing. How scary and worrying for you.

Yes on very hot days we have to be careful with him but luckily living in ireland we only get about 2 a year

A long haired breed is a nightmare in the kind of weather we are having at the moment. My house constantly stinks of wet dog and my floors are forever dirty but I wouldn't be without him. Small price to pay
Yes, it was scary... poor little guy nearly fainted

Thankfully the lake was right down the bend, quick splash and he was okay. Back on the leash and back under the trees though.

I know what you mean though... every price seems too small for our loved puppies.
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Lovely photos. Ivan is so handsome
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by Blonderosie View Post
Lovely photos. Ivan is so handsome
Thank you