View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 12:27 PM
I have a very good friend with pointers if you want I can ask if she knows of anyone looking or that could help with a foster home. What area is she based at the mo.

If I had the room Sheree and thought the boys would cope would bite your arm off - I so love pointers as you know. Such sweeties.

No worries if you rather do this yourself fully understand just an idea - good luck honey x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
I have a very good friend with pointers if you want I can ask if she knows of anyone looking or that could help with a foster home. What area is she based at the mo.

If I had the room Sheree and thought the boys would cope would bite your arm off - I so love pointers as you know. Such sweeties.

No worries if you rather do this yourself fully understand just an idea - good luck honey x
Thanks Rach, she is such a darling I would love her back but it just isn't possible. If you could make some discreet enquiries with your friend I would appreciate it, I don't want her advertised on the pointer forum or anything and I would have to visit wherever she would be living, I wouldn't just let her go anywhere...I know I sound over the top but she deserves the same treatment as all my setters got...top class homes with top class people.

She will, hopefully, be here in Northampton from tomorrow afternoon. Clive has said that she can stay overnight at ours in need...he fully understands my need to get her back, but I need to find her something either temp or permanent as soon as possible. xx

p.s. are you sure you couldn't just squeeze her in at yours?
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Poor Tawney. I do hope you find her a loving, permanent home really soon.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Poor Tawney. I do hope you find her a loving, permanent home really soon.
Thanks Kirsty
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Thanks Rach, she is such a darling I would love her back but it just isn't possible. If you could make some discreet enquiries with your friend I would appreciate it, I don't want her advertised on the pointer forum or anything and I would have to visit wherever she would be living, I wouldn't just let her go anywhere...I know I sound over the top but she deserves the same treatment as all my setters got...top class homes with top class people.

She will, hopefully, be here in Northampton from tomorrow afternoon. Clive has said that she can stay overnight at ours in need...he fully understands my need to get her back, but I need to find her something either temp or permanent as soon as possible. xx

p.s. are you sure you couldn't just squeeze her in at yours?
Would so love to squeeze her in

I will be very very discreet don't worry. And you do not sound over the top at all.

Will get back to you as I can.
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Fingers crossed for Tawny, I'll keep my eye out for her.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Gina&Jaz View Post
Fingers crossed for Tawny, I'll keep my eye out for her.
Thanks Gina
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Awwww hun, I wish I could help. Good luck x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Awwww hun, I wish I could help. Good luck x
Thanks Lorna..I'm sure the right home will come along..its just in the meantime that I'm panicking
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 02:38 PM
Thanks to everyone for all your help...Tawny has now gone to live locally with the same people that have now got my Fabey and Gracie...they were personally inspected by Leon and myself this week and they passed with flying colours...Leon found their sofa very bouncy and comfy

Once again you have all sprung to my aid and I really do appreciate it. xx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >