Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2005, 02:24 PM

It works!!!

wow, I can't believe it, crate training really works!

Archie loves his crate, and last night only cried to be taken out twice... He already knows that the place to wee is in the Garden, and as soon as we open the door of the crate after a nap, he runs to the door to be let out and wees outside!! It's amazing, he's only been with us since yeaterday... or maybe he's just really clever? I think so anyway

here's a piccie of him loving his bed:

Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-03-2005, 02:25 PM
He sounds like he's settled in really well, was he ok lastnight when he was left for the first time alone?
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Wow wot a clever boy you are Archie!
Annestaff
Supervisor

19-03-2005, 02:29 PM
I'd like my bed too, look at all his comfy bedding..................are you spoiling him already tuti?
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

19-03-2005, 02:30 PM
thats great news hes obviously very brainy bless him
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

19-03-2005, 02:58 PM
Thats great hes settling in so well and his bed looks so comfy - I wouldn't mind too much either if that was my bed
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Ohh how cute is he? He looks so comfy in there - ours all loved their crate too and my old dog Brandy used to try and get in with Ozzy when we first brought him home - I think she was jealous!
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Glad to hear he is settled already! My cairn was housetrained in 2 days, he was unreal so clever, we didnt even use a crate!
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2005, 04:05 PM
lol annestaff, he's already spoilt in a lovely bed like that the blue stripy thing is the jumper I was wearing yesterday - he insisted on having it in his box on the drive home

He was fine last night, but he wasn't alone, as the crate is in my room at night. There wasn't much point in putting him somewhere alone as he will be allowed to sleep in my room anyway. He loves it! I'm also very impressed becaue the crate is much too big for him, and I've left the water in all night, and no accidents at all!! he just cried a little bit when he wanted to go, and went in the garden!

So far today, no accidents at all, he has been having a lovely time in the garden but right now he's exhausted from so much play so he's in his royal throne having a nap!
Meg
Supervisor

19-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi Tuti what a fantastic little chap you have got there...glad to hear your first day and night went so well,the night routine is really quite painless isn't it done that way and Archie certainly looks at home I hope you have many many happy years with your new little dog
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >