View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Thinking of you both and really hope that things start to improve for you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2014, 10:12 AM
I was really hoping that yesterday would see the end of them for the time being. Poor MadLad, thinking of you all and that he gets through this very soon
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Linda I am so sorry to hear about Loki the children are on holiday at the moment aren't they so you must have your hands full anyway.

The only good think is Loki will not be aware what is happening and it will be more distressing for you than for him though he must be exhausted by the episodes.
I hope things improve soon...xhugsx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Linda sending cyber hugs for both you and him and hope this cluster is now at an end. God bless.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Thank you everyone

Well he had another this morning so that's 19 in total - unheard of! BUT he's gone more than four hours fit-free now and amazingly, he's pretty much his old self. I'm astonished. My brilliant OH took him around the block at lunchtime and he not only did what he needed to do, but he was walking reasonably well.

Loki's spirit amazes me.

Thanks Meg - yep it's school holidays but there is always something positive isn't there, because it's lovely weather and the kids have been playing out on the green for most of the day with the local children . We were planning an afternoon out towards the end of the week but we can postpone - we can see how he is. I don't like to leave Loki on his own when he's just had fits unless I absolutely have to and for the shortest time possible, e.g. school run.

So thanks again for all the lovely wishes .
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Good news after the horrendous 19 fits Linda that he seems to be coming out of them and doing so well.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good news after the horrendous 19 fits Linda that he seems to be coming out of them and doing so well.
Thanks Lynn, phew I thought they'd never end. He's demanding food now so I will pop off and see what I can give him.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 04:01 PM
I'm so pleased to read that Loki has gone a while without another fit. I hope it is still that way and you have seen the end of them for now. Poor boy, he has got such spirit as you say, bless him. Fingers and everything else crossed for you all.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Thank you everyone

Well he had another this morning so that's 19 in total - unheard of! BUT he's gone more than four hours fit-free now and amazingly, he's pretty much his old self. I'm astonished. My brilliant OH took him around the block at lunchtime and he not only did what he needed to do, but he was walking reasonably well.

Loki's spirit amazes me.

Thanks Meg - yep it's school holidays but there is always something positive isn't there, because it's lovely weather and the kids have been playing out on the green for most of the day with the local children . We were planning an afternoon out towards the end of the week but we can postpone - we can see how he is. I don't like to leave Loki on his own when he's just had fits unless I absolutely have to and for the shortest time possible, e.g. school run.

So thanks again for all the lovely wishes .
Linda if you have to postpone the trip out I find my three littlies are very happy with a picnic in the garden particularly if it includes fresh fruit jelly and 'nanna cakes'.

I hope you manage your trip out but I guess you will be on edge all the time...
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 04:37 PM
(((hugs))) to you all. Hopefully they are now over
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >