Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2006, 08:09 PM

dark, terrible confessions...

Do any of you have any awful confessions, filthy habits or any other weird behaviour which you'd never admit to in the "real" world, but you don't mind sharing here in virtual reality?

To kick us off, I haven't had to go out or see anyone today so I'm still wearing my pyjamas under my clothes - just to save time getting dressed this morning and undressed tonight you understand!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by minda
To kick us off, I haven't had to go out or see anyone today so I'm still wearing my pyjamas under my clothes - just to save time getting dressed this morning and undressed tonight you understand!
lol
I've done that before...but ended up walking the dog and going to the shop!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 08:35 PM
I've hardly set foot outside the door today, so am in a pair of scruffy sweatpants and an old t-shirt. I've walked the dogs three times today in no bra, but wearing a coat to try and disguise the fact that my boobs are on my waist. It's not pretty.........
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2006, 08:41 PM
It's not too dark or disgusting but......

When I go out with the boy in the morning and let the chickens out I don't wear any knickers.

I can remain knickerless all day

eta only knickerless in my sweat pants!
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Doesn't sound like any of us are too keen on underwear! No wonder Marks and Spencers share price keeps dropping!
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:14 PM
I put some clean pants on, on saturday morning at about 7AM, wore them all day, went out drinking and clubbing in town (in a fresh outfit but still the same pants), got back to my friends on Saturday night/ sunday morning at 3am, flopped into bed still in the same outfit and pants, got up on sunday morning, went home in my outfit together with pants, and didnt get changed/showered until 7pm that night. I must have stunk something wrotten, sweaty men, alcohol and smokey pubs. I am such a scrubber!!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:15 PM
def clean pants here ...BUT i have been known to wear dirty socks to bed ,
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Kev gets through about 3 outfits a day...if they aren't dirty, and they don't smell, I just spray them with febreeze and put them back in his drawer!
He creates about 3x more washing than I do, and he doesn't even go anywhere! He just wears them around the house!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
Kev gets through about 3 outfits a day...if they aren't dirty, and they don't smell, I just spray them with febreeze and put them back in his drawer!
He creates about 3x more washing than I do, and he doesn't even go anywhere! He just wears them around the house!
he he done that as well ......put on the line for an hr is good as well
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Does a one off incident count???

I was chatting to my friend on the phone a couple of days ago (about dogs as usual) and all of a sudden I heard her shouting"Are you there?" "Where have you gone?"

Well I'll tell you where I had gone - to sleep - thats where!!!!And it was only teatime!!!

Is that embarrassing or what???
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »