Male 

28-06-2006, 08:31 PM

Northamptonshire Disc Dog Day 23-9-06

Northamptonshire Disc Dog Day 23-9-06

-----------------------------------------------
Satuday 23rd September 2006

Wickstead Park, Near Kettering

9.30am to 4pm

£6.50 per dog (£5.50 each for more than one dog)

Pre booking advisable, if not it will cost £6 per car just to enter the park whereas if I know three weeks before I can get you a pass to enter for free!

for a pre-booking form contact tercher@doglover.com

Paul
FrizbeeDogz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Time is running out if you want to get WICKSTEED park free of charge, I'll need to know for definate if you are coming by THIS Friday evening, Saturday morning at the LATEST.

If you don't you can still come but you'll have to pay £6 per car to enter the park, on top of the competition entry fee.

If you want to get in to WICKSTEED for free email more details, names of ALL who will be coming including kids or anyone else you'll be bringing, I'll also need an address as well as the names of the dogs you'll be using.

tercher@doglover.com

Thanks

Paul

PS directions will be posted on the web site in the next few days; www.disc-dogs-uk.com then click on the events tab in the right hand column.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Hollie would love it, but would eat a frisbee! Can we go along and just watch?
FrizbeeDogz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Eating the discs isn't a problem as I've had some puncture resistant discs shipped over from the states, they're a little more expensive than normal ones but are exceptionally good. There' around ten different dogs been playing with mine for about five hours (in 3 and 4 minute sessions) and not a punture or cut on it.

You are more than welcome to come and watch, even more welcome to have a go as that's what it's all about. 1/3rd of the day is for training/practice, the other 2/3rds competition. Even in competition there is an open competition and a handicap one which means if you have the worst dog in the universe you could very easily (been done a couple of times before) go home with a nice rosette.

Paul
FrizbeeDogz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-09-2006, 04:16 PM
It's still not too late as we've been sent a few extra car passes, but they're going quick

Paul