Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:14 PM

Happy Birthday WintaIce's Lola Belle

Just wanted to say Happy (Approx) Birthday to Lola who is 3 today...(bit of a sad day too as Dad would have been 62 today, he died aged 53)

Here is a video montage of her which goes from when she first arrived to coming back..to being totally settled in the house..

Lola from then till now

She came to us as a skinny, bedraggled scaredy dog from a rescue home where she had lived since she was 4 months old.. she had a home to go to at 8 months and was spayed ready to go to it, but she had complications in healing so by the time she was ready to go, the new home had fell through..so she waited.. and again she had a home.. we collected her and took her to meet her new owner..she went from the middle of Scotland to the bottom of England!! but sadly that only lasted 3 wks..THEIR LOSS!!

She hated soft carpet and would not share her bowls!! everything was hers! She loved to play but didn't know how to be calm, she walked around in circles all the time (* months in kennels does that!) she didn't really know any commands and was not house trained..

SO.... in 2 short weeks we had her sitting, lying, giving both paws and TOTALLY housetrained.

She is very much a loved member of our pack and although she still has her flaws its part of her..and we love her for it..

Happy Birthday Lola babe..xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:17 PM
FABULOUS Louise, great to see her doing so well, well done for making her dreams come true!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Happy Birthday to a very beautiful girl

Very glad you showed us and loved her story.......she's a very lucky girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Happy birthday sweetheart - give her a big hug from us Lou xx
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Greyhawk View Post
Happy birthday sweetheart - give her a big hug from us Lou xx
have done.. I got a face washing in return (hope you don't want to to pass that onto you!LOL) and she says THANK YOU x (you know what for!)

Can't beleive she has been here nearly 2 years..I also can't beleive how yellow her feet/legs were in those first few photos (YUK)

She's a babe...
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Smashing video Louise Lola seems to be a real Daddy's girl, Birthday hugs from me and the boys
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by cava14una View Post
Smashing video Louise Lola seems to be a real Daddy's girl, Birthday hugs from me and the boys
Thanks Anne...she is a total Daddy's girl... In fact..Alex is away to his bed..and I can almost guaranteed which fluffy monster will be on my side of the bed

My boy will be lying at the door waiting on me coming to bed for kisses..he's a good boy..
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:38 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA
LOVELY PICS OF YOUR SPECIAL GIRL
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Aww thats so lovely and heartwarming to see the transformation. Happy Birthday beautiful girl xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 05:47 AM
Fabulous montae, Louise.

Lola is a very lucky girl to have found you. She looks so happy in those photos .

Stunning girl
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >