Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2023, 06:17 AM

Tis Thursday 6th July 2023

Morning all. Chris I couldn't remember what breeding Teddy was so looked back on old posts and found he is a yorkiexpoo. So, he won't be very large when full grown and to me he sounds as if he is doing really well. So, stop worrying. I know all mothers do.lol!! Have a good day and everyone else to. Suns out.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2023, 08:23 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow

Work this afternoon and no plans for this morning apart from a bit of online banking and in between trying to decide what to have for dinner when I come home LOL

Apparently a lovely weekends worth of weather arriving , all good here.

Lovely having puppies back in the daily.

Take care all catch you laters.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2023, 08:55 AM
Morning brenda, Kazz and all to follow.
Another good night except for Brewster being a little sick at 3 am. He quickly settled back down and we got up at 6.45.
We are temporarily fencing off parts of the garden, we have discovered he is a gravel eater and a plant eater.
Gorden fenced off one side yesterday and we still have pots to move into the fenced bit and today it will be buying some more fencing to stop him getting to the gravel or turfing some of the gravel like we did for Dillon, whose strip of turf still remains and Brewster loves to lie on.
No problems feeding this boy, he has transitioned onto raw really well and loves it.

Still getting his goats milk in the afternoon, natural yogurt at bedtime and 4 meals a day.

Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2023, 09:23 AM
Good morning everyone

Hve a goo day Brenda

Enjoy your work this afternoon Kazz

Brewster seems to be a very well adjusted pup good he has taken to his new food

Was not meant to be on duty this morning but when I got up I realised I had the dress that Sarah wanted to wear today, they are in mufti , so had to race over with that. Back and Teazle walked and a coffee. Back on duty this afternoon

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2023, 10:06 AM
Sue, you are a wicked nan.... just like my nan Mary, she was always on hand to help us out, the girls are so lucky to have you
Lynn, Kota ate everything she shouldn't and Laney too...he was a nightmare!
Kazz, I thought the midlands were rain and thunderstorms at the weekend? I could do with nice weather tbh.
Brenda, enjoy your sunshine
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2023, 11:27 AM
Griff hush your mouth. I am n prayer mode here, I want to finish my book sitting in the garden not in a rainstorm LOL although I agree looks like rain for Sat onwards. Fingers crossed for tomorrow an book reading.

Sue Just one of those things and kept you on your toes. How is your new lawn taking mine has done really well (touch wood)

Lynn Looks by the sound of it that you will be a turf laying in the Autumn.

Chris How is your daughter these days?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2023, 11:31 AM
Not often I pay attention to celebrity issues etc but sad to read of Fiona Philips after being diagnosed last year at 61 with Alzheimer's Disease.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2023, 05:55 PM
Good afternoon all

Was quite nice out this morning again but it seems like the hot weather is about to return so it's wet towels again for Ted

We're also thinking of fencing off a part of the garden Lynn. Not gravel with ours but ripping up the grass. Little monkey likes to play his version of tug with it

My daughter has her decent days and her awful days Kazz. She's having to learn to live with it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Hoping for reading in the garden weather Kazz over the weekend for you.
Sue what an amazing nan you are.
Chris little terrors aren't they ?
A friend came round earlier with her Bernese (therapy dog), they got on well but Brewster did get a telling off here and there. Our friend offered to reprimand her boy but we said no, Brewster has to learn when he has crossed the line and we trust Bran to grumble but not escalate.
Brewster got very confused Bran managed to get into the bit fenced off from Brewster we think he jumped the makeshift fence not too high but high enough to keep Brewster the right side.
His face was a picture, poor Bran was confused as he couldn't work out to get back onto the right side of the fence.
Brewster had his tea and now asleep, totally worn out having a friend to chase.