Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 04:50 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Monday!

Morning all,

Things are nice and quiet here this morning, but it is only early, and the dogs have been separated all night, so I’m sure there’s more drama to come yet.

Lennon won’t even go into the garden as he has to walk past Bunnie to get there. He’s now gone back up to bed.

There were no incidents overnight with Bunnie – she barked a couple of times when we shut her in the living room, but I do have glass doors so she could see out. In time, it won’t be necessary and seems a little harsh, but it has to be done, at least for now.

They’ve had their breakfast and we’ll all go for a walk when Baz emerges.

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said "You're obviously not listening."
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 05:48 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Glad all is quiet so far, don't worry about shutting Bunnie in a room. Even though milo and Shady were best buddies they were never left together when i went out because they loved to play madly and with the size difference i didn't want an accident, so one was shut in the living room. They get very happy with the routine.
I have lots of ironing I must do this morning before I go to the gym and then head over to have coffee this afternoon with a friend. I may even go to the local PYO if time allows and get some strawberries.
Have a good day all and enjoy the bank holiday.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 06:33 AM
Morning Vicki and Bev

Glad all has been quiet since Vicki, let's hope that episode will be the last and Len has accepted defeat and is now sulking, he'll soon come round when you're out on a walk I'm sure.

I'm off to the van this morning to do the change-over, so that'll be my third journey this week what with my own short break up there, but hey ho!

Dull and drizzling down south, but it'll soon brighten up as always. Off to walk the doglets and off I go then! Enjoy yours whatever you're doing, and good luck with Bunnie and Len today Vicki I'm sure it will come right, stick to your guns (you're a stronger woman than me though!)
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 06:38 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Glad all is quiet so far, don't worry about shutting Bunnie in a room. Even though milo and Shady were best buddies they were never left together when i went out because they loved to play madly and with the size difference i didn't want an accident, so one was shut in the living room. They get very happy with the routine.
I have lots of ironing I must do this morning before I go to the gym and then head over to have coffee this afternoon with a friend. I may even go to the local PYO if time allows and get some strawberries.
Have a good day all and enjoy the bank holiday.
Morning Bev - thanks hon x

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki and Bev

Glad all has been quiet since Vicki, let's hope that episode will be the last and Len has accepted defeat and is now sulking, he'll soon come round when you're out on a walk I'm sure.

I'm off to the van this morning to do the change-over, so that'll be my third journey this week what with my own short break up there, but hey ho!

Dull and drizzling down south, but it'll soon brighten up as always. Off to walk the doglets and off I go then! Enjoy yours whatever you're doing, and good luck with Bunnie and Len today Vicki I'm sure it will come right, stick to your guns (you're a stronger woman than me though!)
Morning Aitch - thanks mate xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-05-2011, 07:00 AM
'morning Vicki, Helena, everyone,

I'm sure Bunnie and Lenon will find peace soon and if not lovers at least live in mutual compatability like our two do, and you might even find that they look out for each other on walks (as ours also do.)

Sorry, but I couldn't help laughing at todays gem, thanks for putting a smile on my face today
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Vicki, Helena, everyone,

I'm sure Bunnie and Lenon will find peace soon and if not lovers at least live in mutual compatability like our two do, and you might even find that they look out for each other on walks (as ours also do.)

Sorry, but I couldn't help laughing at todays gem, thanks for putting a smile on my face today
Morning Harvey - don't apologise - it was meant to make you larf!

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Raining raining raining typical as we have the stuff to build another chicken run
So looks like its a plan for tomorrow now

Glad you have a quiet night may it continue xxxxx

Morning all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxx

Raining raining raining typical as we have the stuff to build another chicken run
So looks like its a plan for tomorrow now

Glad you have a quiet night may it continue xxxxx

Morning all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph..... everything looks so much better after a decent night's sleep! xx

plantman
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-05-2011, 07:17 AM
Morning everyone and thanks for the gem on post 1, really made me laugh out loud..

Pouring with rain here but we certainly need it, although puppy hasn't seen it before and doesn't rate it that highly!

Enjoy your day all...

Barry
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by plantman View Post
Morning everyone and thanks for the gem on post 1, really made me laugh out loud..

Pouring with rain here but we certainly need it, although puppy hasn't seen it before and doesn't rate it that highly!

Enjoy your day all...

Barry
Morning Barry
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >