Look at the size of it!:

Only the first few frames are of the dog:

http://www.izlese.org/wolf-hunter-ku...x-110-kg1.html
pointyhound
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Yes, lovely looking dog and very large.

I didn't click on some of the other vidoes on that site. The names were "rotvielwer vs kangal" etc. I am assuming they are videos of dog fights, so BE VERY CAREFUL going on that site to look at videos if you don't want to see that stuff.

As I say, I didn't open them because the names of the vidoes turned my stomach so I might be wrong.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by pointyhound View Post
Yes, lovely looking dog and very large.

I didn't click on some of the other vidoes on that site. The names were "rotvielwer vs kangal" etc. I am assuming they are videos of dog fights, so BE VERY CAREFUL going on that site to look at videos if you don't want to see that stuff.

As I say, I didn't open them because the names of the vidoes turned my stomach so I might be wrong.
Yes, I agree about the videos, I didn't look at those either. I wondered about this one to be honest with the wolf bit in the title but nothing like that thankfully.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 04:37 PM
I clicked on some of the videos which stated they were fighting against other dogs. I think it's just a ploy to get you to look because they werent fighting at all. One featured 2 dogs playing, the other was a bloke with his Kangals just running about.

Anyway, i'm sure those dogs are crossed with polar bears as they are a similar bloomin size!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I clicked on some of the videos which stated they were fighting against other dogs. I think it's just a ploy to get you to look because they werent fighting at all. One featured 2 dogs playing, the other was a bloke with his Kangals just running about.

Anyway, i'm sure those dogs are crossed with polar bears as they are a similar bloomin size!
I am glad they are not using the dogs for fighting in the videos , phew xxxxxx ref the size, it is almost unreal!!!!