Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by ebrcknrdg View Post
Yes indeed, hope its a strong wine tho......purely to numb the pain of course
May need more wine and maybe just 1 more donut.......

Thanks guys you've all lifted my mood no end. Jack is a little tender but fine. I dont think he'll run to my rescue quite as quickly next time tho...
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Really hope Jack is feeling a little less sore soon poor little guy I can't believe they just laughed! They must have realised that Jack could have really hurt himself.

Hugs to you and little Jack xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 07:35 AM
You must have been spitting fire. I can't believe they stood there and laughed, how irresponsible! Hope Jack is feeling ok this morning, bless him!
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Stupid people couldn't they see how dangerous Jacks situation was on the cattle grid? how insensitive to stand there and laugh!!!!! it's a good job it wasn't me i don't think i would have been able to walk away without saying (shouting) something.

(((((((COCKERHUGS))))))) for you both. i hope your bruises are feeling better today
:smt049 for the lovely little jack
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Poor Jack, he could of really hurt himself maybe even broken his legs, fancy laughing. I hope he is not as sore this morning.

Toby has perfected the art of tiptoeing over cattle grids, I have a picture, will try to find it, then you can show it to Jack. I was going to say he may copy, but of course on this occasion he was being heroic trying to save his mum.
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post

Hugs to you and little Jack xxx
Thank you, we like hugs!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Hope Jack is feeling ok this morning, bless him!
Jack is much less sore today. In fact we've just got back from our 3 hour trek round the balancing lakes. ( only takes me an hour but the kids like to play in the water and sand)
He manged to swim okay, so his chest cant be too sore.

Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
it's a good job it wasn't me i don't think i would have been able to walk away without saying (shouting) something.
Trust me, this is very uncharacteristic of me, but I knew if I started it would have ended very badly, so I must be learning some restraint at long last!!!

Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Toby has perfected the art of tiptoeing over cattle grids, I have a picture, will try to find it, then you can show it to Jack. I was going to say he may copy, but of course on this occasion he was being heroic trying to save his mum.
I'm absolutely certain that jack would love to see a pic of your Toby. ( I would anyway!)

Thank you all so much for your kind replies, I was concerned that I was being a bit daft. Even I can see the funny side of me being flattened by a big wet dog( it happens quite regularly) but it was how dangerous it was for Jack that upset me. Still no harm done and right now he's doing the thing I love about him. Sitting on my foot sound asleep:smt015 :smt015 :smt015 :smt015 :smt015
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 02:06 PM
oh bless him glad he is feeling a little better today!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 03:39 PM
That is disgraceful behaviour from the GSD owners, firstly they shouldn't allow her off-lead to pelt up to people that way regardless of how friendly she is, she is still out of control. They to laugh when they saw what happened is disgusting

I'd have really given them a piece of my mind.

Hope you are both okay xx
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2007, 04:37 PM
oh poor Jack! and poor you. Hope you are both feeling a lot better today.
I don't think I would have been able to keep quiet, could they not see how distressed you were?

Big Leo {{Hugs}} to you both
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
That is disgraceful behaviour from the GSD owners, . They to laugh when they saw what happened is disgusting
Originally Posted by leospride View Post
I don't think I would have been able to keep quiet, could they not see how distressed you were?
Thank you both. They just didnt seem to care, or perhaps they didnt notice, but if they didnt see Jack with me ( he is only little), how did they know I wasnt petrified of dogs. I am happy for my dogs to approach other doggy people, but never allow them to do so to people with out dogs in case they hate them.
So they either didnt see Jack and acted very irresponsibly letting their dog get away from them, or they did see Jack and just didnt care. Either way, if I see them again I will have to walk in a different direction!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2