Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2011, 09:06 PM

Im sorry but it did look funny

every this evening about 6pm theres a group of us ladies all meet up with our dogs at the nearby feild. theres a pair of labs. a staffie ,ben and my neighbours dog i walk, and then theres pepsie a 8 month old staffie cross lab. shes adorable very friendly and mixes with the other dogs nicely. well a couple of nights ago we started our walk, and theres was a few kids on the field. dogs ignore them normally.unless the kids make a fuss of them. well there was a young boy (little black kiddie about and hes spotted pepsie and thrown a stick AT her, well peps thinks oh goodie he wants to play so picks up the stick and goes towards the lad for more games. well the little lad just bolts for it.and all u can hear is him yelling at the top of his voice just around the feild. he didnt stop. his brother and his brothers friend where rolling about laughing at him so much. we are yelling stop running. and he throws himself on the floor and then the arms and legs where just flaying in all angles. peps is just standing there with total confusion (still with the stick in her mouth i may add) eventually the other 2 boys get the lad off the floor and between them 2 laughing and the boy still yelling. they got him away. peps was worn out all that running.
but im sorry it did look funny he can run (future Olympics??) ben btw was just standing with me thinking WTH???
Dragan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-07-2011, 11:45 PM
lol... shame you didn't shoot a video!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2011, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by Dragan View Post
lol... shame you didn't shoot a video!!
i was very tempted to take my camera out with me last night. lol
i did meet up with his cousin and 2 other lads, the older of them moses was kicking off a fuss, but i calmed him down. he was convinced ben was going to eat him!! i said he would only have a go if 1 someone hurt me or my husband, 2 if he was trying to break into the house. he accepted that. then ben barked. kid jumped, and i said that he cant talk human and thats how he talks, he eventully touched bens tail. but that took about 10 mins. he siad that he went kick boxing. so i did make him giggle when i said that all his apponants had to do was take a dog with them and he would run, he couldnt believe it when i said he lived with 2 cats. then i got the speech but the dog might bite me, so i said to his mates hold his hand when u cross the road as he might get hit by a car. !!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Excellent.
One of my GSDs walked past a grumpy old bloke once who raised his stick at her. Quick as a flash she grabbed it and stood there wagging her tail at him, waiting for the game to begin.
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2011, 10:04 AM
thast really funny some people are just wimps, if they dont like dogs they should just stay away
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2011, 06:26 PM
dont mind our walking time is regular as clockwork, 6pm come rain/wind/sun/snow. and we are pretty distinctive. cant miss us all can u
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Lol would have been brilliant if you got that on cam
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
i was very tempted to take my camera out with me last night. lol
i did meet up with his cousin and 2 other lads, the older of them moses was kicking off a fuss, but i calmed him down. he was convinced ben was going to eat him!! i said he would only have a go if 1 someone hurt me or my husband, 2 if he was trying to break into the house. he accepted that. then ben barked. kid jumped, and i said that he cant talk human and thats how he talks, he eventully touched bens tail. but that took about 10 mins. he siad that he went kick boxing. so i did make him giggle when i said that all his apponants had to do was take a dog with them and he would run, he couldnt believe it when i said he lived with 2 cats. then i got the speech but the dog might bite me, so i said to his mates hold his hand when u cross the road as he might get hit by a car. !!!

PMSL!!! Brilliant, I love it!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Excellent.
One of my GSDs walked past a grumpy old bloke once who raised his stick at her. Quick as a flash she grabbed it and stood there wagging her tail at him, waiting for the game to begin.
My Dad can't walk with Sadie because of his walking stick - she tries to chew it as she's walking