View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Trouble - nickname given to me by my dad when I was about 3 and it's stuck for nearly 50 years, I can't imagine why
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Mine is a nickname from a previous work place. It started when we were working at a show. If we were annoyed about something we couldn't swear in front of the customers so we used random made-up words. Years after leaving, if I speak to the woman I used to work with, I always say 'Hi, it's Maj'.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Well its my name and I have a little dog called Janet erm or should that be the other way round

Thinking of changing mine, but don't know what to?
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 02:37 PM
ok scorpio here goes ,my oh was on the wander the night i joined dogsey and i was going to use my own name but thought no i want something ppl will remember and my oh walked in at that point and said hey dollyknockers do u want a coffee and well dollyknockers or DK was born . boring really (but a fun name i think )
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Well its my name and I have a little dog called Janet erm or should that be the other way round

Thinking of changing mine, but don't know what to?
How about Tipsy McStagger.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
mine is when i got zoey off dk,she was named after my best dog in the world,zoey and she died after having a c-section,however wee zoey was called zoeybeau cause i as giong to change it from zoey to beau ,but couldnt as dk called her bitch outta same litter beau,os in the end she got zoeybeau1,thats my user name,for all but a few and thats doodle,(kids was watching magic roundabout when i was setting up internet and thats how doodle came about,
boring really xx
sory bout nickin beau name on ya sis but you know urself all i kept calling her was beautiful and with there already bein a beauty in the town and beautiful bein a mouthful had to shortewn it to beau otherwise she prob still be nameless besides ZOEYBEAU IS A UNIQUE SPECIAL NAME FOR A UNIQUE SPECIAL DOG
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
How about tippsy McStagger.
Hmmm, what are you trying to say i wonder Oh, you weren't out in Newcastle last Friday night...were you
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Mine is dead boring..........just the first letters of my christian names MAE, the first letter of my surname B and then me!
Niknak
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Mine is my nikname - a mate at work used to call me it and it stuck - he's a scouser and thought that Niknak sounded better than Nick.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Well.... hmmm.... I'm not actually a becky_c, I'm a becky_b!

But I will be a becky_c one day, so on t'internet I'm always becky_c as it'll be one less thing to change.... and also coz thats where I found him
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >