View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 01:23 PM
Congratulations on making your decision. I am a breeder of Northern Inuits (due a litter next month), I cant recommend this breed of dog enough as a biased opinion of course.
I am also Secretary of the NIS and can give any help you may wish for to find a reputable breeder close to you.
Its a good thing to get to know any owners and meet their dogs if possible. I know Honihaka kennel is probably the closest to you in Essex but at present they dont have any litters due. Worth waiting for one though.
Any help you need we're a mad bunch but will help as much as possible.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Congratulations on making your decision. I am a breeder of Northern Inuits (due a litter next month), I cant recommend this breed of dog enough as a biased opinion of course.
I am also Secretary of the NIS and can give any help you may wish for to find a reputable breeder close to you.
Its a good thing to get to know any owners and meet their dogs if possible. I know Honihaka kennel is probably the closest to you in Essex but at present they dont have any litters due. Worth waiting for one though.
Any help you need we're a mad bunch but will help as much as possible.
Sorry Luz, I forgot you bred NI's
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Congratulations,maybe visit a few breeders then find one you like and visit the Parents and a litter of pups.then when you like the set up and the parents put your name down for your pup.
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 04:02 PM
oh wow hi Luz! yes i like the look of that breeders very much! we are not looking until late next year possibly even the year after. so we are jsut researching at the moment and working out what dog we want!! we are actually thinking of getting a white gsd first, then maybe a year later a Northern inuit? i am not out all day, well i actually work from home, but just incase i had to get a part time job, id like them to have company and i know that northerns dont want to be left alone, so i wouldnt find that fair!

if you can give me any info please do! it is much appicitaed!!
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
The don't particularly like being left alone either, so that you will have to consider.
you`re telling me... only left Freya for half hour.. she decided she didn`t like the brand new (only been laid 2 days) stair carpet and chewed it off the bottom step

knottybabe.. The NI is a GREAT breed... we`ve only had ours a few months, but she is beautiful, smart and funny.. her brother is in the same puppy class.. and he is just the same.. as are all the NI`s i`ve had the pleasure of meeting. :smt049
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3