Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by johnderondon View Post
My first thought was 'Why, oh, why bring a rescue all the way from Seattle to Edmonton?'

Then I realised you probably didn't mean North London.

Best of luck with your new boy.
LOL nope! Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It's still a long distance adoption, but as I rescue dogs with specific issues, it's hard to find them close to here... Mouse came from Washing State as well, but only 12 hours of driving for her. we dont have many small deafies here. This little guy also has some behavioural issues that are new to me. I adopt dogs that first off, are hard to adopt, and second, will teach me something. he fits those criteria to a tee!

He'll live a happy life with us, here in the cold north country, he'll help change attitudes towards deaf dogs, and he'll get to use his brain for good, instead of being left to his own devices. He'll be a great little guy!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
So exciting and I agree with the above, he has waited a long time to find you
Thank you He's a special little guy, and will teach me alot.
Originally Posted by Jessi Clark View Post
What a lucky little boy he is. Hope everything goes well and the weather and everything is co-operative.
Thank you! the forcast is good for tomorrow night... well cold, but no snow and I am probably the lucky one... but we'll know more about that in a few weeks
Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post

Yay! How exciting....can't wait to hear all about him!!!
I'll make sure to post about him when I get home tomorrow night! and pics!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2