Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2007, 07:51 PM

Bon Jovi...Lost Highway

Bought it to cheer myself up this morning and it's fab. Really love it. They've gone back to more of a rootsy feel with this one and it's got a bit of a Nashville unplugged feel. The title track was in the film 'Wild Hogs' if you've seen it. IMO it's a really mature easy listening rootsy kind of album and a fab driving album to boot!
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Thanks...might have to check that one out

I believe they are planning to tour the UK again next year, if you're interested in seeing them live.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by ShaynLola View Post
Thanks...might have to check that one out

I believe they are planning to tour the UK again next year, if you're interested in seeing them live.
Already planning ahead to see them live next year! Think you'll like the album, I'm very impressed.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Don't know if it all of Bon Jovi or just Jon, but there ment to be on GMTV sometime next week, they haven't said which day yet though!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Saw the thread title, had a question to ask before opening it, saw your post and you`ve answered it already lol
I was going to ask if it was their `too lightweight` [ imo ] style of recent times or have they got some of their old [ better ], gutsy feel back - looks like this one is worth checking out
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Don't know if it all of Bon Jovi or just Jon, but there ment to be on GMTV sometime next week, they haven't said which day yet though!
Just Jon will do
They've got an 'unplugged' session on VH1 on the 23rd as well.

Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Saw the thread title, had a question to ask before opening it, saw your post and you`ve answered it already lol
I was going to ask if it was their `too lightweight` [ imo ] style of recent times or have they got some of their old [ better ], gutsy feel back - looks like this one is worth checking out
I'm really impressed and OH loves it too. Well worth the £10.00 IMO. Really like the style of this one.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Forget what I said about next week , Bon Jovi are performing live on LK today tomorrow(14th June) , but you can bet your life there be on GMTV before that as well and thanks for the info on their new CD just added it to my 'must have' list
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Forget what I said about next week , Bon Jovi are performing live on LK today tomorrow(14th June) , but you can bet your life there be on GMTV before that as well and thanks for the info on their new CD just added it to my 'must have' list
Will have to keep my eyes open for the luscious Jon Better than any antibiotics LOL