Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 05:08 PM

Brought Two New CD's Today

I've been listening to both albums on and off all day, I'm usually a heavy rock person but I'll pretty much listen to anything really..

I brought Simply Reds new album Stay, all I can say is wow brilliant good to see these guys back on good form!!!!

And I brought Mika's Life In Cartoon Motion - and again wow what a breath of fresh air this guy is!!

Two really good albums if your interested
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
I've been listening to both albums on and off all day, I'm usually a heavy rock person but I'll pretty much listen to anything really..

I brought Simply Reds new album Stay, all I can say is wow brilliant good to see these guys back on good form!!!!

And I brought Mika's Life In Cartoon Motion - and again wow what a breath of fresh air this guy is!!

Two really good albums if your interested
Enjoy!! I love Simply Red, and i think i may have most of the albums by now I have seen them in concert too on several occasions - Mick H is superb, not to be missed if you get the chance.

I had to toss up between seeing them again or going to see phantom - unfortunately Phantom won this time ( He is at the Royal Albert Hall)
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Completely agree. Simply Red are brilliant and Mick H. has such a lovely voice and is a real pro. I saw them on the Jools Holland show the other Friday or Saturday night and they were miles apart from the other act's performing. Simply Red are excellent.

In fact now you've mentioned them, I'm going to go out an buy their new album "stay" as well this afternoon.